Body Paint

"Taylor, Taylor can you hear me?"

A bright light hit my face, making me groan and turn my head to the side. "That's bright," I groan, quickly covering my eyes with my hand. My head was pounding and my ears were throbbing as I saw the bright light disappear.

I removed my hand from my eyes, seeing Lydia above me. I looked around to see that we were in the back of a car, Stiles' Jeep to be precise; my head resting in Lydia's lap. She slowly helped me sit up, "Are you okay, Taylor?"

I didn't answer her as I looked around to see where in the hell we were at. The Jeep was parked in some parking lot, facing a warehouse, maybe? "Where are we?" I asked her, slowly turning so my feet were resting on the ground and my back against the seat.

"Answer my question first," she said, "please."

I nod my head before leaning it against the headrest, "I'm fine, just a headache." I rolled my head to the side so I could look at her, "Where are we?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "You don't remember what we were doing before you passed out, do you?"

"Clearly not," I say back.

"Barrow took Kira," she said, hoping to revive some sort of memory from me. Not giving her a reaction, she kept going. "We figured out she was at some electrical plant before you passed out on us."

I nod, now understanding why we were at some old looking warehouse. I sit up, rolling my shoulders, "I should go and help."

Lydia reached her arm out in front of me, stopping me. "You aren't going anywhere," she gently pushed me back into my seat. "Stiles gave me strict instructions to not let you leave this Jeep no matter how difficult you make it. He even locked us in the Jeep–"

"I can easily undo that lock," I countered, letting a little red swirl around my fingertips.

She rolls her eyes, "Don't you think I know that?" She sighs, turning towards me in her seat, "Stiles would literally kill me if you left this Jeep and stumbled in there, looking like you just got back from a vacation in hell."

I scrunch my nose, "Hey–"

"After what you were talking about in your sleep too–"

"Wait," I cut her off, "I never talk in my sleep."

She tilted her head to the side, "Well you did this time."

I adjusted my position awkwardly in my seat, "Did I say anything..."

"Inappropriate?" She raised her eyebrows, already knowing what I was getting at. "No, don't worry." I let out a sigh of relief as Lydia says, "I already know you and Stiles have had sex, so it wouldn't be any new information to me if you shared that secret in your sleep."

My head instantly snapped up to look at her, my eyes wide. I cleared my throat, awkwardly, as she smirked at me. "W–what are you talking about? Stiles and I–"

"Have had sex," she finished the sentance for me.

Knowing I'm not the best at lying anymore, and well, Lydia is Lydia, I give up. "How did you find out, we didn't tell anybody?" I ask, a little concerned but yet beyond confused. "Did Stiles tell you?"

She scoffs, "No, I have eyes." She moved closer to me, "Every morning for the past two weeks, you two have walked into school everyday with little guilty smiles on your faces, not paying any attention to anything besides each other. Plus," she shrugs her shoulders, "you have that post sex glow."

I scrunch my nose, "The post what?"

"Sex glow," she says like it's a completely normal term everyone should know. "You have an extra spring in your step lately, a brighter smile on your face, and don't even get me started on the way you two can't stop looking at each other."