Trickster

(Third Person POV)

"Any news?" Scott asked his mom as she held a mug in her hands, taking a slow sip of her coffee.

Melissa took a deep breath, setting her mug down on the counter, "They're still looking for him. It's past the forty-eight hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles..." Melissa's voice grew faint upon Stiles' name.

Scott nodded, a look of disappointment crossing his face. "What about Isaac?"

Last night at the hospital while Taylor was inside looking for Void, an electrical wire fell from the roof, falling to the parking lot; Isaac got stuck in the crossfire. "Maybe we should go by the hospital before school," Melissa replied, looking over Scott's shoulder, into the living room.

Scott followed his mom's gaze to Taylor, still sleeping on the couch. "How late was she up?" Melissa asked as they both watched Taylor's chest slowly rise up and down.

"4am," Scott answered, his voice faint as he casted his eyes to the ground.

Melissa sighed, letting her eyes fall closed. Scott sat down at one of the kitchen table chairs, rubbing at his eyes before looking over at his mom. "She spent half the night trying to call him and the other half crying."

"She really loves him," Melissa questioned, a faint smile falling to her mouth, "doesn't she?"

"Yeah," Scott smiles, looking back over at Taylor. "Yeah she does."

***

(Taylor's POV)

"Have you been here all night?" Scott asked Allison as we approached her outside of Isaac's room.

Last night, while I was in the hospital searching for Stiles, an electricity wire fell to the parking lot, catching water and electrocuting a lot of people; Isaac being one of them. While chaos and disaster were going on outside, everything that could go wrong...went wrong.

I looked through every hallway, every floor, and every room in that hospital, and not once did I find him. Part of me was hoping that everywhere I looked, he was just there and we would find each other on the main floor and he would be alright and nothing would be wrong with him anymore, but that wasn't the case.

I did, though, run into Noshiko, who apparently is Kira's mom. I would say she was a nice woman, but she sorta of freaked me out. I was just going to walk past her until she grabbed my arm, hauling me back the way I already came from. A way Stiles wasn't. She told me that I needed to follow her and not leave her sight until we were out of the building. I on the other hand told her that I didn't want to do that and I wanted to look for Stiles instead, that I wasn't leaving this hospital until I found him.

The only response I got from her was a look of sorrow.

Scott and Melissa insisted that I stayed the night with them that night. I spent the first quarter of the night driving around town with Scott looking for Stiles, no luck. I spent the other quarter of the night calling him, texting him, face-timing him, just trying to reach him; still no luck. Everything led to panic and panic eventually led to crying which eventually led to begging, crying voicemails on Stiles phone, which led to me crashing on the couch at 4 am.

"Yeah..." Allison nodded, "They won't let me see him because I'm not family." She casted her eyes to the floor, "I told them he doesn't have any..."

"He's got us..." I countered, sitting down next to her on the bench before laying my head on her shoulder, letting my eyes fall closed.