She Passed the Test

(3rd Person POV)
"I knew it." Peter clapped his hands together once, happy. "Yes!" He exclaimed, getting more excited.

"Taylor!" Stiles carefully placed his hand on Taylor's cheek. "Just keep your eyes on me, okay." Taylor heaved uncontrollably from the amount of pain she was enduring, but her heavy eyes still met Stiles.

"Get up," Peter demanded, lowering his voice.

Stiles and Taylor both looked up at Peter, "What about--"

"You can bring Taylor with us," Peter cut Stiles off. "I need to keep an eye on her. The other stays."

"No. We can't just leave Lydia here." Stiles tried to reason with the Alpha.

"You two are coming with me, Stiles. You don't have a choice. Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

Stiles glanced down to see Taylor slightly shaking her head for him to do it. Stiles took his phone out of his pocket and called Jackson with a trembling hand.

After he was done calling, Peter gestured for the two to get up, "Come on now, we got things to do."

(Taylor's POV)

I could see Peter start to walk away while Stiles held pressure down on my stomach. "Taylor, Taylor, can you walk? Do you need me to carry you?" Stiles was panicking; I mean, I don't blame him. I do have five big slash marks across my stomach.

Goodbye dress.

"No, no." I slowly sat up, strangely not feeling in pain anymore. "I--I just need help getting up." My breathing was still heavy, and I was surprised Stiles could understand me. He carefully helped me to my feet, wrapping one arm around my waist and another around my shoulder, supporting most of my weight.

"Come on now, we don't have all night," Peter shouted, still walking toward Stiles' jeep.

It was hard getting to the jeep without drawing attention. Thankfully, the only people outside were the kids smoking weed behind the dumpster. God, I could use some of that right now.

Stiles carefully helped me into the backseat and quickly ran to the driver's seat as Peter entered the passenger seat. As Stiles drove away, I could hear faint screaming. Peter even had something to say about it. "Oh, don't feel so bad. If she lives, she'll turn into a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

Stiles kept his eyes on the road and muttered, "And once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear us apart."

"Considering she's a woman...twice a month." Peter looked up into the rearview mirror momentarily, meeting my gaze. "Isn't that right, Taylor?"

I meet his gaze, bringing my hand up slowly, flipping him off. He scoffed, looking back out the window.

The jeep swerved for about the fifth time since Stiles had started driving, "How in the hell did you ever get your license?" Peter rolled his eyes.

I looked into the rearview mirror to see Stiles looking back at me, having to swerve the car again so we didn't hit the curb. Suddenly exhausted, I gently closed my eyes, "Stiles, just keep your eyes on the road. I'm fine back here."

"She's right, Stiles. She passed the test." Peter turned in his seat to look at me. Feeling his gaze, I opened my eyes, "Do you want a gold medal? Ribbon? Gold star? Certificate? What would you prefer?"

"I would prefer to kill you," I stated, barely making it through the sentence without passing out.

"Ah, I see the side effects are starting." Peter smiled to himself before turning back around.