Mischief Night*

Warning: smut. I know some people are uncomfortable reading smut, so I totally understand if you skip it! This is my first time writing smut, so bare with me.

_________________

"Get your ass down here now!" Stiles tells Scott through the phone. "We have a job to do."

"Maybe he's already sleeping," I tell Stiles as he shines the flashlight right at me. "Like we should be."

Stiles rolls his eyes at me as he listens to whatever Scott is saying.

"We do this for Coach..." Stiles points out as I take a seat on the bench.

Scott says something else that I can't hear as Stiles walks over to a locker. He turns around, frantically waving me over. I groan, getting up off the bench and walking over to him. He hands me the flashlight and his phone, turning it on speaker. "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff," Stiles explains as I point the flashlight in between his bag and the locker. "He loves it!"

"Did you rope Taylor into this too?"

"Unfortunately," I mutter. Stiles quickly looks back at me, offended as Scott laughs on the other side of the phone. "I was sleeping soundly in bed and the next thing I know, I woke up in the school parking lot."

"It was a little concerning that you never woke up once when I carried you out to the car," Stiles admits, looking back down at his bag. "I think I even hit your head once, and you still didn't wake up."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Is that why I have a headache?"

Stiles shrugs, pretending to be innocent. "I don't know how you got that headache." He smiles down at me before looking back at his phone, "Come on Scott. I promise it will be fun!"

"But it's the middle of the night," Scott countered.

"Twelve-fifteen, actually," Stiles corrects him. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night–slash–Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidences, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay?" Stiles threatens him, placing something in the locker. "Taylor and I will destroy you. And I mean in five, four, three, two–"

Stiles and I both turn around at the same time, seeing Scott right there with his eyes glowing red. Stiles gasps, falling to the ground as I scream and drop the flashlight.

Scott smirks, letting out a laugh. "One."

***

"Why are Ethan and Aiden here?" I ask, pointing at the twins who are reluctantly standing by Scott.

Stiles doesn't answer as he pulls me by the hand to walk faster. When we finally get there, he stops abruptly, making me run into him. "No, just to talk," Ethan says.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys," Stiles says sarcastically. "Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing..."

"You need a pack," Aiden admits, looking right at Scott. "We need an Alpha."

I scoff, "Oh, it's funny that you think that is gonna happen."

"Hilarious, actually," Stiles adds.

"You came to us for help–we helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp!" Stiles pointed out. "That's not helping–in my opinion, that's actually counter–prodcutive."

Scott crossed his arms over his chest. "Why would I say yes?"