First Date

Five hours.

It's been five hours and they still haven't woken up.

At first, I didn't leave Stiles' side. I sat by the side of his tub for two hours before my bladder was ready to explode. I went to the bathroom and decided to stay in there for a while. I sat on the floor, pulled my knees to my chest, and I cried.

I didn't want to think about losing Stiles, Scott, or Allison; and if we lost them, then we probably would never find their parents and then they would die. Then that would leave the Alpha pack to take Derek away instead of Scott and then we'd be down another.

My heart wanted to shatter thinking about losing Stiles and Scott. They've been there for me my whole life and I'm not ready to let them go. Not yet. I didn't even want to think about losing Stiles. He's been my other half for my whole life. And after years, I finally got him. I finally got the courage to ask him out on a date. I've loved him for so long I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to never have him in my life again.

I picked myself up off the floor, splashed some water in my face and walked out of the bathroom. Isaac had left to go get us some food because Deaton said we'd be here for a while if they haven't woken up yet. I could hear Lydia and Deaton talking in the next room, so I decided to just sit in the lobby.

I scooched down some in my chair so I could stretch my legs and leaned my head on the wall. I rubbed at my eyes before crossing my hands over my stomach and letting my eyes fall closed. I opened my eyes a couple minutes later when I heard the click of Lydia's heels. I sit up straighter as she sits down next to me, letting out a sigh.

She didn't say anything when she sat down, but when she gave me that look, I already knew.

I sigh, "I was gonna tell you at some point."

She scoffs, "Is that what I walked into in the locker room?"

I shrug, "Maybe."

She crossed one leg over and turned her body towards me in her chair. "So?" I looked over at her to see that girly, gossipy smile of hers.

"So what?" I ask, pretending to be confused.

She rolls her eyes, "How was he?" She poked my arm playfully, "Was he so good?"

"Lydia..." I groan, sliding farther down in my chair, feeling embarrassed.

I can practically feel her eye roll, "Taylor? Seriously? I told you every detail of how I lost my virginity–"

"Yeah," I interrupt, "after I told you I didn't want to hear it. But you still told me, sadly, every little detail."

She laughs, "That's what girls do with their best friends. You know, my cousin told me that she once had a three way," she says, eyebrows raised. "Her boyfriend and bestfriend," she adds.

My mouth dropped open, "Are you serious?"

She nods, "She told me everything too."

I shake my head but she continues, "But that's just what best friends do. We talk about our relationships, girl problems, and sex lives; if they have them."

"Well, I don't have a sex life."

She wiggles her eyebrows, "Who knows, you might soon."

Now I get really red in the face. Lydia sighs, "Anyway, are you going to tell me how the kiss was or not?"

I roll my head to look at her and she has the biggest smirk on her face; so I give in. "Fine."

She claps once, excited, before sitting up straight in her chair. "Well," I say, "he was having a panic attack and I couldn't get him to calm down, so I kissed him so he would have to hold his breath. I pulled away and he calmed down, then I asked him out–"