*********************************************
I have been home for a few days now. I am not allowed to go to school until after winter break. I was hanging out with Salvatore when the doorbell rang.

"Oh did you order pizza?" I asked confused who was ringing the doorbell.

"No silly, I have someone for you to meet." He said while getting up and left me in the living room.

"Gia this is my friend Luca."

Luca was huge, strong, and tall. He made Salvatore and Lorenzo look like babies.

"Hi. You're a big boy." I said not being able to stop myself.

Salvatore gave me a look and Luca laughed. "Well you're a little girl." He said copying the way I said it.

"Yeah but I'll probably grow someday." I said just letting him know. I went back to my show about black holes. Luca and Salvatore started to talk in the kitchen about me like I wasn't sitting a few feet from them.

"She's a cute kid." Luca said. He had a really deep voice.

"You wanna talk about handful. Hang out with her for a few hours." Salvatore said.

"She can't be that bad. She looks so sweet." Luca fired back obviously Luca has never met me and had no idea how much of a handful I truly am.

"Just stick around. She'll put you through it and criticize you. I never thought I could be humbled by a 9 year old." Salvatore said making me smirk. It's good to know I do get to him.

I kept myself occupied for a few hours. "Okay couch potato. Lorenzo wants you to come to his office." Salvatore said turning the tv off.

"Nooooooooooo! I hate his office." I said whining. His office was the most boring place in for world.

He tried to grab my hand but I dead-weighted and slid right off the couch. "We are not playing this game today." Salvatore said scooping me up in his arms. He was holding me too tight and I wasn't going anywhere.

"I settled for leaning as far back as I could and if Luca didn't grab me quickly I would have fallen to the floor.

This time Salvatore stood me up, "Do you want to show Luca what happens to little girls who are difficult?" Salvatore asked instantly making me shake my head. I didn't want to be in trouble at all.

"Now do you want to walk or be carried?" He asked giving me the choice.

"Walk." I said and grabbed Luca's hand just to annoy and make Salvatore jealous.

He walked me to Salvatore's car and I climbed in and he clicked the seatbelt in. We were on our way to Lorenzo's office when Salvatore's phone started to ring and Lorenzo's named flashed across it.

"Hey we are on our way." He said into the phone.

"Why has it taken this long. I asked you to bring her an hour ago." Lorenzo snapped into the phone. Well someone was clearly grumpy.

"She's a child and takes a lot of work to get around." Salvatore said sassily back into the phone.

"She's nine she's not that hard. I asked you to do one thing and it was to get her here." Lorenzo said really mad. After that speech Salvatore hung up the phone.