Hushed - Hangovers

Começar do início

"may be she just hated that he was making things difficult for her"
A sudden thought that for some time she might have despised him for poking his nose in her matters, had occurred on the previous fiasco and that thought itself did hurt him like a bítch..

He didn't like it when he felt intentionally or unintentionally she gave someone more importance than him , heck he didn't even want someone to get same as him.. Definitely not some x y z...

He wanted her to share things with him without any hesitation.. He wanted to be someone she would be most comfortable with.. He noted in his mind that he needed to tell her this so that she can give a thought or let him know the reason..

The second day his mind had eased a bit more.. He was less pissed than previous.. He followed the same routine... If she was here she would definitely drag him out for a drive or for a plate of momos or just simply for some shopping..

In the movie that he was watching he could see the main lead carrying the bags for the female lead and pretending to be excited.. He smiled thinking that he didn't even pretend to be excited just went along with it..
He hated shopping but she loved it .. Even  if he complained she would dismiss it with a " going on a shopping for an hour would kill you.. Yes or no... Tell me?" and each time he had no answer..

When he went to fix himself a omelette since he had given off to the cook, he remembered how she made a mess of the kitchen for even making the basic item where as if it's his mother then the it would be completely opposite..

He saw himself in the glass reflection.... It felt as if his reflection was mocking him saying "whom are you saying, you're the one who sits here with folding legs enjoying her stories while she does her cooking taking her sweet time." he laughed at the thought itself... Like jess said "you pamper her a lot more than he realise"

He sighed thinking the woman was born to defy him...

At night jess called.. He picked..

Jess : if today you won't join us then you're abandoned... None of  us are going
to cooperate..

He had to stop himself from laughing..

K : what's this drama... They're on line?

Jess : who?

K : shut up.. Omi? I know you're listening..

There was a silence..

Vg : what would you achieve without interacting with Noone?

Omi : his iq will go up.. May be 185..

K : don't be savage all the time..

Jess : it's been long.. Come on..

He sighed knowing that he can't escape this..

K :I can't move.. You need to come over and my place is not exactly in a presentable condition...

Omi : you and non presentable?

Vg : please.. Not presentable means may be two unwashed plates are there in the sink.. The living room magazines are a bit scattered..

Jess : that's fine..

---------------------------------------------------------

The 4 of them sat.. It took atleast one and half to reach and arrange... Vg charged  The hookah. .

Omi : you remember that you had that event of jewellery shop new model launch event??

K : I do...

Jess : why do you so this time every time.. You can just sit down and talk it out.. But no.. You would overthink...