Sexy Nandini (part 44)

Start from the beginning

I could see her walking away.

Her legs are so pretty i whispered myself.

As the cocktail party starts everyone got busy enjoying.

And here I don't even got a chance to meet her.

As i was sreaching her in the party hall my eyes notice my babh brother drinking alone sitting infront of the bar. I chuckled and went near him.

"What's the problem?" I asked as soon as I sat next to sid.

"Nothing bhai." He said and sighed deeply.

I chuckled seeing him.

"Say!." I said while grabbing a drink.

"What do think bhai? Will she say yes or no." Sid asked me while drinking alcohol.

"Just give her time." I said smilingly.

"But.." sid was about say something but he stopped in middle.

"Leave that lets drink." He said with a smile.

I smiled.

"You wanna understand a girl language?" I asked him smilingly.

He nodded happily.

"If she's staring at your mouth and lips, kiss her. If she playfully hits you, pushes you, or acts like she is stronger than you? Just grab her hand and do not let her go. If she starts yelling at you playing around with you, try to be big and tough with you, kiss her and tell her how much you love her. When she is quite, just ask her what's wrong, listen to what she says. If she seems like she is ignoring you, give her attention. If she pulls away pull her back gently. If you see her at her worst? Tell and show her how beautiful she is to you. When you see her crying hold her and do not even say a word. If you see her walking around sneak up on her, hug her waist. If you see her getting scared, protect her and let her know she is safe whenever she is with you. If she doesn't answer you for a little while just ressure her everything is ok." I said him with a smile.

While saying I didn't realised that I drank so many glasses of alcohol. Coz now I'm feeling tipsy.

"Wow bhai you know so much." Sid said while smiling in silly way.

Sid was also drunk.

"There is much more. You will get to know when you're in relationship." I said smilingly.

By the passing time I'm feeling more drunk.

MANIK'S POV ENDS.

NANDINI'S POV

I blushed hard when dev and cabir explain me manik's actions. Really a man can understand another man better. Coz these two has the same reaction when they saw navya and sonakshi.

After talking to them for awhile I was curious where did manik and sid go?  I went to search them. And there I can see him sitting alone infront of the bar. When I went near him i was shocked to see him drunk.

I smiled.

He's looking cute.

"Need any help." I said while patting my hand on his shoulder.

"I have a headache." He said cutely while opening his eyes and than closed them.

"Why did you drink so much?" I asked him and started to give him head massage.

"Where is sid? Why isn't he here?" I asked him.

"He asked me to drink with him." Manik said in his sleepy voice.

"He should be drunk or crying to call kiara." He said and chuckled cutely.

"Let me take you to your room." I said while trying to make him stand.

But he held my hand and moved me closer to him.

My one hand in his both hands and another around his neck and while is still sitting on the chair.

I smiled seeing him.

He mumbled something and i was unable to hear him.

"Hmmm?" I said and moved still closer to listen him.

He pulled me little down by his hand.

"You're looking sexy." He whispered in my ears.

I blushed hard.

After saying it he wrapped his arms around my stomach and hugged me.

I'm smiling madly.

I Patted on his hairs and with great difficulty I brought him back to his room. When I make him sleep on his bed , he pulled me which results in me falling on him. Within a span of sec he hovered upon me and kissed me hard.

We moved our lips in sync, I held his nape, my other hand got lost in his thick hair, while manik clutched my waist with both hands and pulled her dead close not leaving any space between us.

"I LOVE YOU." He said in his husky voice over my lips and continue kissing me.

Butterflies are throwing a party in my stomach.

Dear tummy sorry for all the butterflies lately. I swear its not my fault.

IT'S HIS!!

Moving from my lips he started kissing my neck.

I moved my head giving him all the access to my neck.

"MANIKKK!!" I moaned when He bited on my neck and gave a hickey on my neck.

OH MY GOD.

MY FIRST HICKEY.

"My name sounds so good from your mouth." He whispered in mg eyes.

I blushed and my cheeks turned maroonish red.

After giving a couple of hickeys and kisses on my neck he stoped and remained in the same position.

"Manik?" I called out his name.

Thats when I know he slept.

His face on my neck and I'm barley breathing because I don't want to disrupt his comfort by moving.

I slowly and lovingly ruffled his hair.

I smiled brightly and I slept hugging him tightly.

"I love you too." I whispered smilingly.

You're  are the first person I want to talk to in the morning and last person I want to say I love you too at night.

NANDINI'S DRESS.

Hope you guys like today's update.

Stay safe.