EPILOGUE

" Nandhu , bacha be careful "

Murat shouted from behind as he saw her running towards the entrance. Hayat came outside the room with their 2 year old daughter Anvi Sirselmaz.

Manik and yash stepped down their car and moved towards the door. Yash on seeing his mother after 2 days rushed to her and hugged her knees. He placed his hand on her 5months baby bump which is very much visible now, kissed it saying

" hey princess, Bhai miss you alot. Come soon,  we will play together and enjoy very much " .

Nandhu kissed his forehead bending her head and he smiled widely.

Murat from behind " saara pyaar mummy keliye, dad keliye nahi Kya "

He ran towards them and hugged him first, followed by Hayat and the lift his baby princess Anvi and kissed her whole face. She giggled to his kisses and the whole living room turned lively.

Nandhini was looking at her husband who had grown more handsome in these two days with Lil stubble, dressed up in casual. " kisine bola isse itna handsome lagane ko "

She glared at him and he chuckled at her. He came forward and hugged her lightly not to disturb his  baby girl inside. He pecked her forehead and lips.

Manik " ab Kya hogaya meri jaan ko"

Nandhu " aren't u looking too handsome Mr. Malhotra"

Manik " Is it new Mrs.Malhotra, I m born Handsome baby "

Nandhu " baby my foot, sab ladkiyan dhekrahe thi na tume "

Yash from behind " mumma, don't even ask that, everyone are behind dadu, meri friend sweetie haina uske mom bhi, she was asking u need this, u need that, blah blah "

He sounded so genuine adding fuel to Nandhini anger and Manik fake glared at his son.

Manik " Jaan, don't listen to him, he is lying "

Nandhu " shut up, My boy never lies. He is mumma prince "

Manik " Mein Kya karun jaan, they were talking to me, I didn't initiated "

Nandhu " u must have enjoyed it, don't you. Isiliye tune mujhe nahi jaane diya. U went to this mini tour purposely "

Manik " nahi nahi meri maa, sach mein aise nahi. U know right doc said u have to rest, toh kaise allow karti mein tume bus mein travel karneko.. N it was compulsory for yash to attend with someone, isiliye I went. "

Nandhini went inside fake glaring him

" her pregnancy hormones, I so hate you, kiss bhi nahi mila, ab nahi degi.. Kya karun mein"

He whispered to himself and went inside following them.

Inside their room yash was sitting on the bed and Nandhu was unpacking their bags.

Yash " mumma I will do it, u sit-down "

Nandhu " I m bored taking rest yash, I will do this "

Yash " if dada see this, he will scold you "

Nandhu " I will kill him if he open his mouth today "

Yash laughed at her expression and she moved to their close only to be lifted up in the air.

Manik came inside and saw his beautiful wife arranging clothes on his closet muttering curses to him.

" Kitni baar bolun isse kaam mat karo, sunti nahi meri baat " He thought and moved towards her.