Prologue

Love is a quiet emotion that in time becomes part of the oxygen you need to breathe, and so though you may feel not sure that it's there, any form of removal and the emotions begin to choke - The quote which fascinated me in the recent days.

Grab your seatbelts friend,  let's begin the ride.
_______________________________________
A cute short girl is running here and there  crying,  not knowing Wat is happening in her. She just stood in front of a dead body wrapped around white cloth.  "mummaa" , she cried loudly making everyone cry around her.  She shooked her mummy asking her to wake up,  but her mother didn't.  She moved to her dada ,
" dada,  ask mumma to wake up na,  y she is sleeping like this,  I m getting scared tell na dada, u told na mumma will come back to me soon,  u promised she will fight the disease and come back,  then y she left now , bolo dada"

Her dada stood there watching his princess sobbing in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and consoled her saying " sorry princess,  I failed,  I broke my promise,  I m sry "

After few days, 

The girl was crying looking at her mumma photo,  an old lady entered the room " beta have this food,  u din eat from morning " . But the girl didn't respond . The old lady took her in her lap and wiped her tears.

Old lady asked "Why are you not having your food princess , pls eat bby "

Girl replied "I heard if I won't eat,  I will also die and then I can go to mumma. Pls dadi don't force me to eat,  I want to go to my mumma.. I want my mumma "

The old lady cried hearing this little girl's words.  " why God,  y u did like this to our little princess.  One side, Raj is affected badly, he is working like a maniac to earn money.  He didn't even have time to look at his child. Other side, this poor kid is suffering without both parents , even though one is alive. Krishna ji, Wat is this "

The girl wiped her tears and said
" don't cry dadi,  mumma won't like someone crying bcoz of me.  She used to say,  we Shud never hurt anyone, even if someone hurt us ,we Shud only give them love.  Love changes everything and everyone,  even a monster to a prince "

The old lady kissed her cheeks and said " Mumma also won't like her princess crying . Pls don't cry and who said if you want to meet mumma u Shud die,  u can meet mumma now also "

The girl exclaimed" kaise" ( how)

The Old lady brought her to the terrace and looked up to the sky,  the little girl followed her actions " u see Bby the shining star over there,  that's your mumma.  She is always there with you.  Whenever u feel like you want to talk to mumma,  u can look upwards and share everything,  mumma will listen to you and guide you.  "

The little girl " she will talk to me back "

The Old lady " she will reciprocate by actions not by words "

The little girl " mumma can u hear me.. I miss you so much,  y did u leave me , u know na princess can't stay without you then y did u do that.  I love u mumma pls come back,  I miss you "

she started crying and dadi hugged her.  Suddenly it started raining and nandhu looked up the sky,  she could still see her shining star there.  She could feel her mumma around her. She closed her eyes and imbibe the vibes of her mumma around. 

She opened her eyes and smiled brightly,
" U heard me mumma. U are here with me. I can feel you.  I promise you mumma,  I will be a good girl and I will grow like the girl you wanted me to,  I will give love to everyone and won't hate anyone.  Pls be with me Amma,  thats more than enough for me.  I love u mumma "

She entered inside followed by old lady who smiled looking at the sky. She wiped her tears and started having her food.

Days passed like this, 

The little girl along with the old lady shifted to London as requested by her father.  He doesn't want any threats to his  daughter . So they shifted to London.

One fine night , little girl was shivering and old lady was staying beside her . She was placing cold strips on her forehead. The little girl was murmering " mumma , papa" continously. 

The old lady doesn't know wat to do, she tried everything but her fever is not subsiding, Atlast she took her to the balcony and told her to talk to her mumma. 

The little girl was looking at the sky and weeping continously.  Suddenly she felt warmth,  she felt as she is soaked in her mother's love.  She snuggled more and her crying stopped.

Her father called and asked the old lady to take care of Lil girl properly. 

The little girl  asked " papa doesn't love me anymore na dadi,  he don't want me in his life haina,  he also left me like mumma "

Old lady " no no beta.. He Loves you , but he loves his wife more.  He has created a shell around himself after your mumma left. She is his wife, he loved her more than anything  "

The little girl looked at her raising her head " In future, will someone also love me like that "

The old lady smiled and said " yes bby more than your mumma and Papa,  he will love u like anything.  He will bring all the happiness in your life "

She kissed her cheeks and sing lullaby for her. 

The little girl slept thinking about her prince charming who will bring all the love she lost in her life.

____________________________________
An young man who is in his mid 20s was sleeping,  he could here her saying "pyaar kiya tha, nafrat nahi" " leave me you cheater, you cheated me"

He could also see himself kneeling in front of her " I love you , I love you very much, I will give you all the love u missed in your life "

He also heard her saying " chodke mat jaana mujhe"

He saw her leaving him,  going far away from him.

He woke up with a jerk and turned to his left.  He saw his wife sleeping on the other side of his bed

He murmured " I shudnt have done that to her, mujhse badi galti hogaiye"

_______________________________________

A Lil boy was kneeling in front of his mom " Sorry na mumma, I wont do like that,  I won't beat anyone hereafter , I will only give love to everyone "  he sweared pinching his throat

His mom smiled at him and hugged him " I don't want you to become like him " she taught in her mind

The little one smiled at her and thought " I will fulfill all your wishes mumma. I love you momma, dada se bhi zyada"

_______________________________________

Hello guys,

This is the prologue of the stry,  hope you like the outline.

Pls share your views and comment on this.

Love

Santhiya Suresh ❤