CHAPTER 22

Recap - Some flashback of manik with everyone..

.....................................................................

We could here beep sound in the operation theatre and doctors were performing the surgery. There was some whispering among them like take that, this one, that one, over here.

Doc 1 - shit doc, his pulse is going low

They looked at the monitor to only see his pulse drooping low.

Doc 2 - Dr. Abhi talk to him, he might hear u even he couldn't respond, we are about to complete the surgery, just few more minutes, tell him to be strong. His will power is more important here..

Abhi nodded, he was scared, shit scared to lose him. He is a doctor, he have seen death in general as a part of his profession but this is different, he couldn't control his emotion seeing his best friend lying lifeless struggling for his life.

Abhi " Manik, Manik, listen, suno, u cant do this, u cant just leave us, I have promised ur relatives that I will bring u back, thy r waiting for you. Don't give up manik, listen to me, hear me bhai, a beautiful life is waiting for you. Manik, Nandhini..

He saw his pulse raising up,

Abhi " yes Manik, nandhini ,she is waiting for you, ur love, she is here manik. She came for you, she asked me to bring u back. She is here to be with you Manik. Usse chodke jaogi, nahi na. U know Manik, yash, he is crying for you,  he is waiting for u to call him champ, think about him manik.. "

Doc 2 " it's stable enough to carry the surgery doc, keep talking "

Abhi nodded and gives a thumps up.

Abhi " Manik,  your family needs you. The family u dreamed about always, ur nandhini with you and yash,  Murat bhai and ur hayat bhabhi with their lil princess, yahi chaiye na tujhe, it's going to be true manik. Just for sometime, hold on urself bhai, u can do it, sher hai mera bhai, we all are waiting manik"

I was standing on the middle of road, no one was there, I m alone. I looked at my surroundings, it was too dark to even appreciate anything, I moved forward, there was a spot light,  I walked towards it, and it kept moving, I chased the light running.

I saw my Murat bhai,  he is here for me,  he came for me, he whispered " We r waiting for u champ,  my Lil brother, fight back"

I run further hearing my Cutie bhabhi " Manik, U have one more Lil one along with yash waiting for you in my womb, he / she needs you to protect them."

Lil one, oh God, my princess, she is gng to come,  I promised I will protect her, yes I will do.

" Dada "

My boy,  my yash, my champ.. Champ r u okay, I was tensed, how will he live without me, he won't spend a day without me , mera bacha kya kar raha hoga.. I have to go to him..

" I know u r the strongest person in the entire world, I love u so much, see mumma is also here, u always wanted her to be with us"

Mumma?  Nandhini, she is here. Yes yes i heard her, she cried for me, she kissed my forehead , so it was not a dream. She was there for real.

Nandhiniiiiiiii kahan ho..

I ran towards the light searching for her,

" I know u r not that innocent, u bloody loser, mujhe face karne ki himat nahi tume, kyu Chodna chahti tum, y do u want to leave me, how bloody dare u to decide that. Who are you to decide that?  Ur body, ur mind evrything belongs to me.. Did u heard me, u belong to me, Mr. Manik Malhotra belongs to Mrs. Nandhini Malhotra  and u don't have any fucking rights to leave me.We r waiting for u and I don't forgive u now. U have to beg for forgiveness, get up manik. Pls don't leave me "