CHAPTER 15

Recap - Waiting for D- day

......................................................................

It was two days from when aryaman came to thier house. He was supposed to come today with a proof that Raman is not murderer and also rescue nandhini from here. If he can do that ? Well let's wait and see...

It was around 10 in the morning, everyone are restless, manik came down and anyone can say that he din sleep at all by looking at his face. It was puffy with red swollen eyes and he looked so weak. Same with the case of nandhini, she also hardly slept bcoz it was about her life. She agreed to nyonika and Manik for the sake of her family,  but deep down she knows her father is not at fault and she also wanted to go away from here, from this hell to her heaven, far away from him. Yes that's what she wanted at this moment,  she doesnt want to be with him, she trusted him and now whatever the reason could be, even if he loves her truly, she won't trust him again. He is a cheater, yes he did cheat her.

She was looking at the door again and again and Manik watched her doing that , moved closer to her.

Manik " Eager to go with him, aren't you Nandhini Malhotra "

Nan " Only if my dad is not at fault which is true and I believe that. So yes, I m eager to go away from you sir "

He chuckled dryly and went towards the couch and sat on it. 

Manik " Dad yash? "

Nyonika " I sent him with Reem, he won't come now. He will be back by evening and I hope all drama end by that time "

Manik " hmm "

He closed his eyes and titled his neck back. Raj sighed knowing what was coming, If Aryaman proved everything, nandhini will leave them, he will let her go and that's fair too.

There was pin drop silence, everyone immersed in their own thoughts and soon they heard clicking sound of shoes , everyone raised their head towards the direction to see aryaman coming towards them. Nandhini heart sank in seeing him tired of all this chaos, he doesn't deserve, he don't need to do that for her, but still he is doing it, she thanked her stars for sending him as her bestfriend.

He first moved towards nandhini

Arya " kaisa hai bacha tu"

He cupped her cheeks and she smiled at him.

Nandhini " I m fine, but u don't seem to. U don't need to do this "

Arya " shut up , I will be fine, I will be alright once I take u away from here "

She nodded and hugged him which made someone heart clench in pain.

Manik " if ur greeting session is over, let's proceed to the main part now "

Arya " Ofcourse Mr. Cheater Malhotra, we will "

Manik glared at him but stayed quiet.

Arya " U will show ur proof one by one and I will show u my side of proof "

Manik nodded and showed call record of Viven

Arya " I agree Raman papa was in touch with ur brother but that was purely for official thing. Murthy and Malhotra were binded up for a project and it's a big one so he himself had to handle it. That's the reason "

He showed his proof one by one but aryaman contradict everything.

Manik " How about this video? "

He played the video of Raman driver confessing everything