CHAPTER 6

Recap : Manik and Nandhu returned along with dadi to nandhu mansion, Lucy and Santner also returned. Manik is planning something for nandhu B-Day while Nandhu was being silent thinking about it.
_______________________________________

Nandhu was sitting in her balcony, thinking about her life, the changes happened in her life, she was a little girl once wailing to be in her mother's warmth, now she was women who take cases of herself and exploring many things in her way of life. She is not alone , but at time she feel like she is, even being surrounded by many ppl who love her, she is yearning for that love for many years. Will she get it this year, no idea, may be this year also she will receive a msg, most pbly a call which will not last more than a minute, not to forget, some expensive gifts which doesn't matter to her. He loved her, but still doesn't show her, but why. This question had been eating her from many years. She needed an answer, and for that she had to question, which didn't happen anytime. Whenever she see him, she admire him, the man who gave her birth, the man who is a meaning of loyalty, till the date after the dismissal of his dear wife, being away from his only daughter , he didn't even layed his eyes on another women while many keep throwing themselves at him for the fame and money he has. This one quality of him gained much respect to him. They were so happy, a small nuclear family, being content with what they had. But sometimes God be so cruel to the lovely people and such incident changed their life.

She was thinking about everything happened to her, tears rolled down her cheeks. A hand came in contact with her tears, sweeping it away, brushing her cheeks with his thumbs.

Nandhu " manik "

Manik " I don't know the reason for your tears, all I could see is a small child weeping infront of me for love. Ur eyes are crystal clear to me nandhu, they show love, pain, honesty, all about that they show me a innocent. Nandhu I promise you something now, This year, something different is gng to happen, you will be happy, u r not gng to sit in this 4 walled room sulking over child memories, we will go out, celebrate and enjoy your day. We cant change anything that happened in our past but we can replace those with fresh memories. Life is all about passing clouds, nothing is permanent, so let's enjoy the moment for now and be kind and lovable to everyone , may be God can grant your wish tomo"

Nandhu " I accept watever u said right now manik , but Wat I m wishing is not easy to get. It's not a thing that we can buy, it's about love, my fathers love which I m yearning for "

Manik " Everyday won't be the same as the other day, we can expect something new, something which brings us Surpise, shock, happiness, sad, we have to accept things "

Nandhu " May be you are right Manik"

The clock striked 12

Manik "Happy birthday Nandhu, you are special to me and most important person in my life now"

He signalled her to look up and the sight infront of her was mesmerizing.

The crackers are bursting around and few lantern are passing ovr the sky like a fairy.