CHAPTER 21

Recap - Manik medical condition and everyone emotional outburst..

.....................................................................
This chap is gng to be a flashback ride of their moments in between. The words in italics are flashback.. Hope u all love it...
.....................................................................

Manik was taken to the OT and everyone outside were just praying for his well being.

Nandhu was feeding yash who was refusing to eat saying he will have food once his dada will be back.

Nandhu " pls yash, dada will come soon, u need to have food beta, u can't stay hungry "

Yash " but I m not hungry mumma, I just want to hear champ from dada, I want to see him smiling at me, pls I don't want to eat "

Nandhu " Yash, dada will not be happy seeing u weak right,  he never wanted u to fall sick.. Haina.. So pls have this food "

Yash " u also didn't eat, he will feel bad seeing u too "

He said cupping her cheeks and wiped those tears threatening to fall on his cheeks.

Yash " don't cry mumma, he will never like it "

Nandhu nodded " mumma keliye thoda sa kao"

Yash sighed at his stubborn mumma and opened his mouth. He ate some food and tried to feed her in between. She ate two three morsel from his hand. She looked at Hayat who was sitting n resting her head on the couch nearby. She moved towards her and saw her looking at her n Manik pictures.

She placed her hands on Hayat shoulder and she lifted her head to see nandhu.

Nandhu " eat something pls "

Hayat " I m not hungry Nans"

Nandhu " but bby is, so please "

Yash " yes yes, u shud feed my sissy, she must be hungryyyy, come-on eat Hayat maa"

He took her food in a spoon and placed it before her lips, she opened her mouth slightly with tears and had her food

" Come one bhabhi, u shud eat something, have this "

" but I m not hungry Manik "

" Haan u r not hungry for these healthy food, but will always be in a mood to eat those junks, haina "

" Hayee don't call my choci as junk "

" chup chap kao isse "

He feed her the food and she smiled, she loved his pampering. She always wanted a Lil brother and Manik had fulfilled that place for her.

He looked at her and kissed her forehead " We want to see this beautiful smile on ur face always , yahi wish hai humara "

Yash " maa,  y r u crying, always smile ,we always wish for that "

Hayat just hugged him and cried uncontrollably " U r just like him yash ". She showered his faces with kisses and yash giggled.

Murat was standing facing the window. His mind and heart, everything was occupied by one person who is his family now.

Murat P. O. V

When I came to know u did that to Nandhini , I was very angry on u manik, even now I m, I didn't forgive u yet, I won't till nandini do. But I can't handle this, u cant leave us like this. Fight manik, I have already lost my brother once, I don't want to lose you. Pls Bhai keliye aaja wapas, nandhini  n yash need you manik, pls aajao. My Chotu princess wil come soon and u have to be with her to protect her, wont u do that, u always say na u will protect her from all evil eyes,dont break your promises to her.