CHAPTER 27

Recap - Nandhu family came to Perth, Dadi cold shudder to Manik but still made food for him. Manik emotional and yash happy..
.....................................................................

Everyone settled in the living room and meanwhile Hayat and Murat also came from their outing. Murat flopped on the couch and everyone laughed seeing him carrying n number of bags, Hayat was glaring at him.

Hayat " Murat, I m the pregnant lady here, not you, get up I need to sit "

Murat " Baby, see the other seats are free na, y don't u sit there "

Hayat " I want to sit here, u go n sleep there "

Murat" Her and mood swings are unbreakable " he murmured and moved to other side of couch.

Manik laughed at him for which Murat threwed his shoes at Manik making him groan. Manik throwed cushion in return and they kept throwing things.

Yash was looking at his grown up dads playing like a kid.

Yash " Stopppppp, I m the baby here, not u two "

He raised his eyebrows and all chuckled at him.

Murat picked him up and settled him in lap

Yash " I m not talking to u,  u left me and went for shopping "

Murat " sorry Champ,  u were sleeping at that time, we will go soon together "

Manik got an idea and he approached dadi and Raman

Manik " Dadi and Raman sir,  u came here for the first time and sir u have taken a break after a long time, y don't we utilize this moment to spend some time together. Perth is a very beautiful place with less crowd and it's known for the beauty of beaches. So y don't we all go for sight seeing of this beautiful place. Even after being here for more than a year, me and yash never visited the place. "

Raman " Its an amazing idea manik,  but I want to ask something from you.. ".

Manik " Yes sir "

Raman " who is Nandhini to you "

Both MaNan were taken aback for a second

Manik " She is my wife, mother of my child and the queen of this empire "

Raman smilef at his phrase and raised his eyebrows " Then who I m to you "

Manik was confused " sir? "

Raman " Chup, if I m Dad to Nandhini, then who I am to you "

Manik smiled in knowing what he is expecting and he whispered with tears " Dad.. Dad "

Raman smiled and hugged him " Yes Manik,  that's it. I want u to call me dad, joh bhi hua bhuljao, u r my son"

Manik hugged him and cried harder.

Manik P. O. V

Who is this man?  I thought him to be the culprit of my brother and bhabhi death, I wanted to take revenge from him, I took advantage of his daughter love, even though I loved her to the core, I hurted her for my revenge. But here this man forgive me for everything and asking me to call him dad. What I did to deserve these ppl in my life..  They r soo good and I m ashamed of myself for hurting them "

P. O. V ends.

Everyone panicked seeing him crying , he  shudnt exert himself emotionally. He started having hiccups and everyone tried to stop him, yash was more worried for him.

Nandhu " manik pls, chup hojao.. Kuch Nahi.. Pls don't exert urself. "

She tried consoling but his sobs went harder