CHAPTER 19

Recap -Manik was hospitalized and nandhini is planning to go Perth where he lives.

..................................................................

" You still love him, don't you " a voice came from back and everyone turned to look at the person.

"I asked u something Ms. Nandhini Murthy, answer me "

"appa, voh " nandhini stammered

Yes, the person is Raman Murthy..

" Do u hate him or love him, answer me "

She looked down, not having an answer. She don't hate him, nor she love him now. It's complicated, he is the person who made her feel best and also worst. She can never replace him, nor can accept him.

" When u said you loved him and choosed him, I felt proud, u know why? Because I saw truth in ur eyes, I saw love in his eyes, that made me believe in u both and I didn't think anything else. When I found about Manik's revenge, I felt pity on him, bcoz I know for sure, even he wants to hurt u badly, he can never do that completely. But today, I feel u r lost nandhini,  u r lost between the truth and lies, u urself don't know what u want,  one side u want him back, beg for ur forgiveness, other side u don't want to see him ever. U r in a dilemma, come beyond that thought,  don't be scared, one time I let him hurt u, this time I won't, decide ur future, if u want to go back to him, u can bcoz u r still Malhotra.." Raman said in a determined voice

Nandhu " Appa, I m not Malhotra now, I throw away all his rights on me the day he said he married me bcoz of revenge "

Raman " Oh really,  wait a minute "

He moved to his room and removed some papers and placed it before her

Raman " Sign it and throw him out of ur life forever "

Nandhu was numb, it's the same divorce papers manik sent her with his signature. She never looked at those papers, bcoz deep down she doesn't want to. Not bcoz  she want to be his wife, it's bcoz of yash. That's the only thing makes her connected to him and she didn't want to remove that from her life.

Nandhu " no ,I can't  "

Murat " Why nandhu, u hate Manik, the y can't u sign these papers and leave him forever. Y do u care about him, u shudnt care if he is alive or he is dead, I also feel u shud wish for him to die as he is a "

Nandhu " bhaiiii, stop it don't even utter those words. He can't die that easily making me this vulnerable. He is responsible for my condition, he need to suffer being alive and I will make him suffer. He can't just leave me like this, he had to bear me and my tortures"

Hayat " U want to go back to him? "

Raman " Don't ask her, take her with you.. She is longing to meet them, but she won't go to them.. Manik ne pagal kardiya isko..she hates him and also love him "

Nandhu " I don't love him for God sake, shut up u all, one-side I don't know what happened to him, n u all are interrogating me here. Just book the fudging tickets now "

Aryaman " Language Ms Murthy "

Raman " It's Mrs. Malhotra aryaman "

Nandhu " Appa, pls stop it. I really don't understand how can u remain calm when he had done the worst with ur daughter. U shud have slaunder him to death by now, but see u r pushing me to him again. Y appa, what black magic did he do on you "

She hold her face in her hands and looked at them in frustration

Raman came before him and kneeled him down..