CHAPTER 28

Recap - Manan and family gone for picnic

..................................................................

Everyone entered their mansion and retired to the room being tired. They decided to take rest before the dinner.

MaNan room

As soon as they entered, nandhini hugged manik from behind making him panick.

Manik " nandhu, Kya hua, kahi dard horaha hai kya.. Is ur leg hurting bcoz of walking, let me see, Kya hua jaan "

He panicked and this made her sob harder. He picked her up and made her lie on the bed, moved towards her feet to see but she pulled him up , as now he is hovering her petite figure. He gulped at the proximity after a long time and avoid looking into her eyes.

Nandhu " look into my eyes Manik "

Manik " I can't, it pulls me towards you like a magnet "

Nandhu " do u love me Manik "

Manik " Ye kaisa sawal hai nandhini "

Nandhu " answer me manik "

Manik " more than my life and I have proved it "

Nandhu " look into my eyes and say that u love me "

Manik looked into her eyes and her intensity killed his inner soul like fire, he kissed her eyelid and whispered

" I love you Manik ki jaan "

Nandhu covered the distance between then and soon their lips meet dancing in joy and they forgot everything at tht moment. They r this close after years and none of them want to break the kiss but Mr. Oxygen wants, so they broke the kiss finally and Manik lied on the side with his head in the crook of her neck. He inhaled her fragrance making her shiver ran down the spine.

He whispered " I missed you,  I missed you like hell "

She whispered back ruffling his hairs " I missed u more Manik, now lemme sleep "

Manik " its Sukoon jaan "

He snuggled more closer to her and Nandhini smiled and both slept peacefully.

It was post dinner time , everyone waited for them but they didn't turn up. Aryaman  knocked the door but still no one opened it. He got panicked and asked Ross for spare keys and then got inside, he made awww face looking at them sleeping in that position. He took few pics and left after closing the door. He said everyone they r sleeping and showed their cute pic to Murat n Hayat. The day ended on a good note.

The next day passed in a hurry with everyone busy in their works. Nandhu helped murat in handling both the empire and Manik was resting with yash.

Manik on the other hand was planning something special for nandhini, and he made all the arrangements.

He asked Murat to take nandhini away for some work and meanwhile he planned everything related to the surprise. Other members also happily agreed and all started with their part.

Hayat was so happy with whatever happening and sometime her happy tears start flowing without her permission.

It was the D day of the surprise. Nandhu woke up on her side of bed and frowned seeing Manik was not there

" where did he go this morning " she mumbled and went down to get ready. When she came back, there was cute Lil peach frock placed on the bed with a note " for my princess "

She wore the frock and indeed she was looking like a princess, she went near the dressing table and there was two diamond stud with a pendent and more saying " You r more precious to me than these diamond " she wore those jewels and moved towards her sandal section. There was a peace stilletos and note on it " I m earning to be in the place of this stilletos ". She chuckled at her husband and wore those stuff. She came back to her mirror and looked at herself. She sighed happily and then the door opened, there stood yash in the same peach color looking extremely adorable.