CHAPTER 14

Recap - Aryaman learns about Nandhini condition and he came to rescue her. Nyonika agreed to send her with him if her father is proved innocent. Manik was visibly upset with her decision and sulking over that.

.....................................................................

Manik was thinking about everything again and again. He has proofs and everything was against Raman. He checked and investigated twice in this issue ,so how can he be wrng in this.

He called his detective who investigated the case.

Manik " Hello Mr. Siddharth "

Sid " Hi Mr. Malhotra and u can call me sid"

Manik " okay Sid, I want to discuss something very important with you "

Sid " Manik Kya Hua "

Manik " Sid, Did u checked properly about Raman Murthy. U know what I am asking?  My brother and Bhabhi death case. Did u investigated properly in tht "

Sid "Manik,  don't doubt my investigation. I checked twice, all the proof were against Raman Murthy. The day when ur brothers accident took place, the last person he met was Raman Murthy and the driver testimony says that they both were arguing and Raman was threatening if the deal didn't go to him he will destroy Malhotra's. They were having serious discussion over something and after ur brother left,  Raman called his driver and told him to follow Viven n kill him at some secluded area. They din know ur bhabhi is gng to accompany him but it turned to be both of them. And Raman, being the multimillionaire easily robbed all evidence and made police to dance on his tune. That's y he is not accused and proved innocent..I have all evidence even now manik. I started my investigation after this case was suspended as accident case and collected all evidence. I gave it to you after I rechecked again. And u also called me 6months back to again recheck and I did that too. Y u r not letting it go manik, it's done and dusted. "

Manik " I am sorry sid, I m not doubting ur capabilities but I want to make sure that we have proof by our side "

Sid" But y r u stressing now Manik "

Manik narrated evrything to Sid

Sid" Manik I m not supprting ur this act but still who is aryaman"

Manik " Aryaman khurana"

Sid " Is he belong to same Khurana's family who is the best friend and partner of Raman Murthy "

Manik " Yes same Khurana's sid"

Sid " How come he is so sure that Raman is innocent "

Manik " same doubt man.. He is very sure abt that "

Sid" Manik I need to tell u something but I don't know if this is useful or not "

Manik " anything pls tell Sid "

Sid " Manik,  when I investigated about Raman Murthy, Mr. Khurana came into picture as he is close to him. He is involved in so many illegal activities, but he is using Raman Murthy source for everything. I thought Raman might have known everything bcoz he is so close to him , but fortunately there is no evidence of Raman to be involved in all these in person. All we have is, source of all activities belong to Raman group of companies "

Manik " U think Khurana playing a game "

Sid " After u mentioned Aryaman Khurana's name I doubt that. At the same time I also heard Raman Murthy can do anything for business "

Manik " God, my mind is messed up "

Sid " Manik, I suggest u to wait. U have proof on ur side, let's see what aryaman Khurana is going to do, but manik u did wrong u know that too. Try to rectify it as soon before it goes beyond it's limit "