CHAPTER 12

" I love her dammit, I love her, only her " ,

Raj slapped manik hard and Manik stood shocked. Manik was his favorite child and he never raised his hands on him. He is always childish, at the same time he is responsible one in his family. Raj was so disappointed with Manik when he oblidged to his mother's word when she said she need to marry nandhini for revenge. He felt ashamed of his own son but he somewhere had a belief that he loves her ,  he had seen him looking at her with love, his turned turn sad whenever she is in pain. He observed Manik all these days, he know he loves her and now hearing him say that, he couldn't control from slapping him.

Manik " Dad "

Raj " What did you say, u love her. U call this Love Manik.. Manik,  this is not love. This is Bullshit. "

Manik " Dad pls, don't call my love Bullshit "

Raj " aur kya Bolun manik. U said u love her, this is how u love her. U r spoiling her life Manik. Manik when u r in love, u cant see the other person in pain, but here u r giving her the pain, she shud smile bcoz of you, but she is crying bcoz of u, u shud be the reason for her happiness,  here u r the reason for her suffering. Don't call this Love Manik."

Manik knows whatever Raj said was true but his love is also true, and that's the reason he can't see her in pain. His heart bleed more whenever he gives pain to her.

"Mumma ki pyaar mein apne Pyaar ko khodiya hai " Raj said and left.

Manik stood silent. He knows thats the truth. He want to lessen his mother's pain who was dying every day after his brother left. He was shocked when she asked him to do that, and when he saw Nandhini pic, he was shocked, surpirsed " How can he betray his love " he thought at that time. He cried for day and night, but at the time nyonika suffered from heart attack and she asked him again to do that for her. He can't go against her now, he agreed and that's how he went to London. But never ever he faked his feeling for her, he want to cherish everything before he reveal everything to her. He loved her like anything but he can't admit it now. His life is turning hell along with making her life hell. 

He walked away to his mansion ,he smiled seeing her happy with yash. But soon made his face stern when she looked at him. She was extremely confused with his behavior, she did felt his kiss last night. She knows he did, but y?  This question was confusing her more. Did he have bipolar disorder? She cringed her eyebrow looking at his face, his face looks dull as if he cried in buckets.

" why would he cry nandhini, he only knows to make u cry " her inner mocked at her and she can't agree more. 

Yash called her and she diverted her attention to yash.

Manik got ready and came down.

Nyonika " Manik are u fine, u look dull beta "

Manik " I m fine mom, bye take care of u "

Nyo " Manik khaana"

Manik " I don't want mom"

He left without talking to anyone and Raj felt lil bad as he isn't having food.

Manik went to Office and started his work. Some delegates are coming to his office for a meeting and he is busy in that.

Nyonika was worried for Manik ,so she called Nandhini

Nandhini " Yes mam"

Nyonika " Nandhini, Manik didnt have his food so I need u to prepare his lunch and visit his office today afternoon "

Nandhini " I will prepare Mam, but y shud I go,  is it necessary ,I can drop it by driver "

Nyonik " listen to my orders. Don't cross question "