CHAPTER 5

Recap - Manik and Nandhu along with her grandma visited Murat residence and they had so much fun there & Murat emotional flashback.

.....................................................................

All were resting after their tiring shuttle session,  it's a draw match,  also we can say that dadi made it a draw.  Manik and nandhu in one couch and Hayat and Murat in other hugging sideways and dadi in another chair. 

Dadi " I think you guys need to freshnup before lunch "

Hayat " ji dadi , we Shud "

Hayat took nandhini to guest rooms and Murat lead Manik to his room. They freshnup and changed into the outfits they brought with them. 

After that,  they had their lunch and decided to watch a movie. Dadi moved to her room to take some rest and the younger clans moved to theatre room.  They watched a RomCom and slept in the same position. 

Nandhu head on Manik shoulder and his hands wrapped around her waist,  Hayat was half lying on murat who was lying in the large beam bag. 

After sometime, Hayat opened her eyes to see Manik and Nandhu,  she looked at them in Awwwwww and clicked a pic of them.  Manik opened his eyes hearing the sound and looked at Hayat who raised her eyes at him and he  couldn't do anything other than blushing.  He signaled her to be quite and slowly place nandhu on the pillow and they both moved outside.

Hayat " Do u love her "

Manik " love is a big word Hayat,  but I can say watever I feel for her, I never felt for anyone.  I always want to see her happy,  the moment her face fell sad bcoz of some reason, my heart bleeds on seeing the sight.  I want to keep her happy alwyss , I want to protect her,  be with her, cherish every second spend with her . If all this love , then the answer to your question is yes "

Hayat " Masha Allah,  u love her idiot"

Manik smiled realizing his words and hugged her immediately " I love her Hayat,  I love her so much "

Hayat " No use on telling me brother,  u Shud talk to her,  I mean u Shud say that to her.  Don't delay "

Manik " Do u think Nandhu also love me,  i mean did she also feel the same towards me "

Hayat " Manik,  open your eyes and see,  she loves you a lot,  anyone can say that "

Manik " she loves me "

He said to himself and smiled picturing them hand in hand together.

Hayat " earth to brother "

Manik " my dear bhabhi  ,u Shud help me in this okay "

Hayat " yevit yevit " ( yes yes) 

Manik " My dear bhabhi let me tell u, I don't understand Turkish, it's better if u talk in english or Hindi "

Hayat " Sure my brother "

Manik smiled and they headed downstairs.

Hayat " When are you going to propose her "

Manik " on her B-Day,  it's 2 days to her B-Day "

Hayat " Hayeee Allah.. I totally forgot about that but manik she doesn't celebrate her B-Day.  I mean not the grand one,  she don't like that kind of celebration "

Manik " yes bhabhi,  I m gng to celebrate it the way she like it "

Hayat " how"