CHAPTER 23

Recap - Manik's operation is successful and everyone met him once he is conscious.

......................................................................

Manik was lying on his bed sleeping bcoz of the sedative effect of medicine. Since it was a neurosurgery, he was advised to take a complete rest and thus everyone are following it.

Nandhini came inside after yash to see her man sleeping like a baby. She moved towards him and sat beside his chair and looked into his features observing him.

Nandhu P. O. V

He became so lean, his face lost the charm, but still he is the hottest person I have ever seen. I know Manik, u r trying to overcome ur guilt, I know u realized that whatver u did to me was wrong, not just wrong it's a sin, I completely understand how u must have felt but at the same time, I have gone through so much Manik, you are the only person who understand me without me saying anything, atleast that's what I thought, but u crushed my all hopes at that day Manik. Kitna Kush thi hum jab humara shaadi hogaye thi, but u spoiled evrything. Here I am standing as Nandhini Manik Malhotra , but I can't feel the same happiness in my heart. I love you Manik, but I don't trust you. Tume hate karna mereliye aasan nahi, palki naamumkin hai. Jaan ho tum mere, that's  why I never gave up on you but u did Manik. Haa meine bola, I want to go away, so that u will realize that what u r losing, but u let me. I thought I m not important to you as u r to me, but after seeing u in this condition and hearing about u, I realized that I m your everything as u say. Pyaar kiya tha Manik tumse, kabhi karne bandh nahi kiye..

I don't know if we can be normal again, but try to win me Manik, I want us to be normal,  u caused me pain and only u can heal me too. It's not easy to gain my trust again, but I hope it's not impossible also. U know the way and u have ur ways. U r the king who rule my heart,  be ready to win ur battle with ur queen this time. It's going to be hard Mr Malhotra..

P. O. V ends

She kissed his forehead and his lips automatically curved giving his beautiful smile even in sleep.

He held her hand which was beside his and grabbed it tight. She ruffled his hairs and there was some kind of peace in his face by now. She didn't realize when she slept in that position.

Manik opened his eyes to see his angel sleeping by sitting, she was in a uncomfortable position, he didn't want her to get any pain, he was thinking something , just then the door opened and there stood his Lil one with Murat and Hayat. He smiled at them and they return the gesture. Manik signalled Murat to make Nandhu sleep in a better position, Murat nodded and lift her, that break her hand lock with his and her sleep is gone now. She opened her eyes cutest flashing her eyelids and looking at everyone with her doe shaped eyes.

Manik " Haaye mere cutie "

She glared at him and he chuckled

She asked  Murat to drop her and he did

Yash came to her and ask her to pickup, she did and he pulled her cheeks " Mumma, you r so cuteee "

He kissed her cheeks and she kissed too.

Manik " nandhini,  go n sleep for sometime, u r sleepy "

Nandhini "I don't need u to say Malhotra, I am not sleepy anymore "

Manik " Princess, listen, u were in deep sleep, aise utegi toh headache hoga Tujhe, go n sleep for some more time "

Nandhini "  headache nahi hoga, and I m not ur princess, don't try to control me "

She snapped at him and he felt Lil bad but he knows she is deliberately doing.

Yash " Uffoo tum dono, mumma come lets move to couch "