CHAPTER 10

" Daddddddddd"

And a thud " glass tray fall and broken into pieces. 

There stood nandhini shocked seeing a 3 yr kid calling him dad and a girl who came behind him and hugged manik. He lift the kid in his arms and kissed his whole face " Missed me my son "

That Lil one " Bohot saara dad "

" Hw r u " he asked to the girl calmly and she side hugged him saying that she is fine..

Nandhini's heart shattered into piece seeing the scene infront of her and only one thing came into her mind " did he have a family already " ..she looked at him hurt, He betrayed her brutually. He looked in return and saw hurt,  betrayal in her eyes. There was love once in their eyes but now it's filled with other emotions except love :)

Her head started spinning, she lost her balance and Raj held her. Manik was abt to rush to her when someone held his hand, he stopped and turned back.

Raj sprinkled some water on her face and she gained her consciousness. She blinked her eyes twice and stood straight.

The kid move towards her " Dadu who is she "

Raj " She is your "

He was cut off my nyonika " She is a maid yash Bby "

Yash signed her to lift him and she picked him up,  who can resist our Lil munchkin

Yash kissed her cheeks and everyone were shocked.

Yash " you r so Beautiful and cute.. Will u be by friend "

Nandhu looked at his face, his eyes held innocence and she can never say no.. She nodded and yash again kissed her cheeks shouting yippeee.. His happiness radiated in the house.

Yash " what's your beautiful name my friend "

Nandhu smiled for the first time after she entered the house " Nandhini "

Yash " as I said beautiful name "

Nandhu eyes trimmed with tears. She is experiencing love after long time, even though Raj was there with her but she couldn't reciprocate his care, but this kid made his way to her heart easily. She kissed his forehead and he smiled widely.

Nyonika " Yash, go n freshnup.. She will make yummy breakfast for you "

Yash " Will you do nandhu "

She nodded yes and he jumped from her to get freshnup excited.

Nyonika " Reem, you also go n freshnup "
She nodded and went away after glaring nandhini.

Raj understood her inner turmoil " He is our Grand son, Son of Viven Malhotra Jeevika Malhotra "

Nandhu nodded understanding that he isn't manik son, but he was treated like that by him.

Raj " That girl is Jeevika sister, she is here for time period to take care of him. She was going to get married to Manik but then all these happened "

Raj thought his info will calm her but it just add salt to her wounded heart. She thought manik also wanted to marry reem but unfortunately married her bcoz of this revenge. Her hope that he did love her once died by listening to Raj. She wiped her tears and went away.

Manik was observing everything bcoz it was very unusual for yash to bond with outsiders like this. He haven't even accepted neetu yet, not even reem for that sake  even though she is blood related , but here he just love her from his first meet. "Like Father, like son " his inner mocked and he know that's the truth but he ignored it for time being. He left to his office.