CHAPTER 13

Recap : nandu and yash at Manik office.

...................................................

Nandhu and yash reached home and they continued thier routine. Days passed by the same routine, Nandhni with yash,  nyonika didnt pester her more and Manik was also busy with his own thing. He doesn't want to interfere anymore. He is working alot these days, he needed diversion and he is taking multiple projects at a time to keep him busy. Raj was worried for him as he is keeping in touch with Aman about Manik's whereabouts. He decided to talk to him today.

Raj was waiting for manik and nandhu made yash sleep meanwhile and came back to finish her work. Just the,  drunk Manik entered the house stumbling on his feet, he couldn't believe his eyes. Is he is son, his ladla?

Nyo " Manik wat is this "

Manik " sorry mom, I drunk alot today. Let me go to my room "

Raj was confused, angry, hurt, worried. He felt all emotions in one moment. 

Manik moved upstairs but stopped in the middle and called nandhini " I m sorry " and he stormed off to his room.

Nandhini stood confused on what he is saying sorry and Raj also don't know. Reem was angry and Nyo, well no one can say what's going in her mind.

Manik entered the room and changed into his casuals, he took a key and opened the room behind his book shelf. It's a secret room kind of thing. He went inside and the room is filled with nandhini pictures from cabir and navya wedding which he took without her notice. The 6 months from cabir wedding, till he came to know her identity, he was living with these photos and those beautiful memories he had with her. He would have found her in a milli second if he want but he believed what she said " destiny ". She said if destiny wants then together, he will meet her soon but he never thought that destiny is gng to be cruel with her through him. He regret whatver he did with her, he know he made a sin, he know he is unforgivable, she is a human and he is treating her as a toy. She has emotions which he is playing with. He bloody knows everything but he can't do anything. Or if he can? Well that's what he is trying to. He is trying to figure a way to lessen her pain but the solution turned to be " leave her, she will be in peace " which he can't do. Call him selfish, bcoz he is but he can't do anything. He loves her when he was suppose to hate her. He know she had no fault in whatever her father did and she still have hope that he din do that. What if it's true? thats what he is trying to find.

If incase Raman Murthy is found innocent in his brother case, he will leave her to decide his punishment and will leave her life. It pains his heart to even think of going away from her but he knows he deserves it. One part of heart wants Raman to be innocent for nandhini and other want to punish him like hell.

He closed his eyes when tears trickled down. He looked at her innocent face, which held love and only love for him. She is a epitome of love and he destroyed her for that. Will she believe in love anymore ? That's the biggest fear he had in his heart ever since he saw that cold avatar of her.

He settled in the chair beside him and slowly dozed off seeing her pictures.

The next morning, everyone assembled in the hall when they heard someone shouting outside their house.  They all moved outside to see who it is and nandhini also moved along them.

Nandhni was too shocked to see aryaman standing there and she knows by now he know everything by his furious nature. Aryaman marched towards nandhini and pulled her into hug. Nandhini also hugged him back. She missed him, her bestfriend. She weeped in his arm.

Arya " tu theek haina bacha "

She nodded and hugged him tighter. Arya had tears seeing his cutie like this. She turned more pale and lost certain weight. Her face lost all glow and she is just a body without soul.