CHAPTER 9

Recap - Nandhini decided to abide their punishment

......................................................................

Nandhini "  I m not ur daughter in law, u only said that and Manik sir is not my husband, this marraige is not legal. It was fake. Its no use of me to wear this Mangalsutra on his name when he isn't mine. I want to return this to you "

Did I hear correct, she want to remove her mangalsutra, she wants to break this relationship,  how dare she.. He thought listening to her

Manik " Nandhiniiii "

His voice roared like a lion and everyone stood up from their place. Nandhu stood there emotionless, the girl who used to have a smile on her face always, stood their devoid of any emotions.

He went near her and stood intimaidating infront of her. She din budge

Manik " Kya kaha Tumne, u want to take it off "

Nandhu " yes sir, I said that. I don't want to wear this when I don't have that right. This belongs to someone whom u love, not someone whom u used as a bait. I can't keep things which aren't mine, this doesn't belong to me. "

Raj " Nandhini, go and take rest. We will talk later. "

Nandhini " Sry Raj Sir but I just want to do this. What is the issue when I m myself saying this. Don't worry mam and sir, I m not running away. I love my family truly, I can never put their life at risk. I will be here as ur slave til the time u want.. So let me be ur slave completely, take this off "

She removed her mangalsutra kept it in the table " That's it sir. I don't have any relation with u and ur family in real. I m a mere servant here. I will be at ur service when u need me..I will take ur leave "

She was so calm, her calmness and cold face was something new for manik. He never saw her like that, did she really did that. He can't believe still. Whereas nyonika was having mixed emotions, she looked at her retiring figure but soon her revenge blinded her and she left. Raj took that mangalsutra and kept it in Manik hands " Finally u broke her... U broke her into pieces that she can never be able to pick it up... Congratulations Malhotra, u won, u and ur mom won "

He left sighing to his room. Manik looked at his hand and he dont know what to say or feel. He left to his room. He looked at him in mirror " u didn't do good nandhini "

Nandhini went to her room, once she entered inside, she locked the door and slide down the floor. She cried her heart out. She managed to be cold infront of them, she doesn't want them to see her crying. She did what she felt right. She is not his wife but a bait to him. She is not his love just his revenge material. He was never hers...all those things he did for her was fake, that emotions, that love everything was fake. How can someone act so perfectly, she chuckled remembering all his words

" I will destroy that person who will make u cry "

" u r my princess nandhini "

" I can't live without you "

Everything pained her heart, she felt suffocating all of sudden and went outside gasping for air. She sat in the nearby bench on garden and cried her heart out. Her tears got mingles with rain drops, universe also cried along with her.

(Neetu - Senior Maid of Malhotra )

Neetu came outside to take the clothes when she saw nandhini sitting in the bench. She was drenched completely and sat like a statue.. Neetu got scared seeing her and asked her husband to help her to take her inside.  They took nandhini in, Neetu changed her clothes and tried to wake her up. She was mumbling amma in her sleep, Neetu felt so bad for her. Tears came unconsciously in her eyes.. Y won't, she also has a daughter of her age.