CHAPTER 7

Recap - Nandhini B-Day celebration and Raman sudden entry and his decision on nandhu marraige.

.....................................................................

After Raman retired to the room, the whole hall went to pin drop silence, no one knows wat to say. Dadi was shocked by her sons decision, she knew how much manik and nandhu like each other and also knows nandu will never say no to her father. Manik was so shocked and shattered, he can't figure out anything. He went outside to get some fresh air. Murat followed him as he can't let him be alone at this time. Nandhu was broken, "y can't her life be at peace ". She just ran to her room and closed the door. Hayat followed her, dadi sat helpless.

Outside in garden :

Manik was looking up the sky, he was so happy just a few hrs before. He was doing everything to make her happy bcoz her smile matters to him. She matters to him the most. He loves her and yes he do..He can't live without her, he realized it the moment he fears of losing her to someone.

Isnt it true? we realize the importance of someone only when we fear of losing them..

Murat stood by his side and placed his hands on Manik's shoulder.

Manik " will she agree to this marriage bhai "

Murat " what do you think Manik. Will she "

Manik " I m scared bhai. I know she likes me but she loves and respect her father more. He is her only family and she will never hurt him by going against him "

Murat " go n talk to her "

Manik " what if she say yes to this marraige.. I can't handle that bhai.. I love her and I can't lose her "

His voice choked at the end and Murat just hugged him

Murat " I know her from years Manik.. She is a delicate doll, she can do anything for the person she loves, she loves her papa which is true but she loves you too.. I have seen it in her eyes.. It shines only for you, her lips curve into smile only by seeing you. Just talk to her "
Manik hugged him to his dearest and walked back to mansion to see Hayat standing helpless infront of nandhu room.

Hayat looked at him n he nodded at her. He stood infront of her door and called her " nandhini, pls open the door "

Her heart ached listening to him. She can't look at him, he doesn't deserve this. But her legs betrayed her and she opened the door. Manik entered inside and locked the door.

She was looking outside and tears were rolling down her cheeks. He can handle anything, but not her tears. He turned her around and wiped her tears nodding no. He pulled her to himself n hugged her , thats it.. She was crying in buckets by now.

Manik " nandhu pls don't cry. We will find any solution, pls baba don't let these precious pearls out. Pata hai na jaan, I can't handle ur tears, we will talk to ur appa he will understand us. Pls don't make me cry.. I can't see u like this " with this a lone tear fall from his eyes and it reached nandu cheeks.

No no, her manik can't cry. He can't. She looked up to him and both their eyes said everything they wanted to say. They wanted to confess so many things, n their eyes did that job. Sometimes, words are not needed to express what u feel. Eyes can speak volume.

He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling him. No she can't give this rights to someone else. She is his and he is hers. It's fated and destined.

She kissed his heart assuring him that she is not gng anywhere. She was, is and will always be him. Manik smiled at her and made her lie down. She looked at him with her doe shaped eyes and he looked at her as if she is his child. His first baby..