CHAPTER 8

Recap : Manan and Raman discussing about their love.

.....................................................................

Manik " Marry me jaan "

Nandhini looked at him shocked. He was not asking her, he is saying her. His voice held that kind of determination as if claiming her as his. She looked into his eyes and saw only love for her. She pecked his forehead raising on her toes.

Nandhu " U r not selfish Manik, take that thought away from ur mind. It's my family, my own father who is against  and want to choose either them or you. I mean it when I said I can't live without u, I will definitely slap u if u even look at some other girl for fun. You r mine and for ur order " marry me " , yes I will. Agar zindagi mein shaadi karungi toh sirf tujse karungi..Nandhini is only Manik's "

They went down hand in hand, dadi smiled at them. She stood infront of dadi..

Nandhu " Dadi, My mom left me when I was kid, and my dad doesn't bother abt my presence. I always loved him despite of him ignoring me.. But it was always you who stood by me and raised me alone. U were there when I cried for my mother at midnight, u were there when I won best student award in school, u were there with me for every PTA meeting, you were there when I got graduated. You are the one who consoled me when I got my first periods, u r the one who took me to hospital when I was shivering in fever, u r the one who beat the shit out-of the guy who claimed to love me but misbehaved with me. You were there for me at every instance of my life as a parent. U r not my dadi ma, u r my maa. I think my mother left me bcoz she knows i have another mother with me who loves me like anything. And today also u stood against ur son for me and my wish. I want to know Wats ur decision now. Ur decision matters to me most than mine"

Dadi looked at her with tears, " when did my nandhini become this mature. May be for the world u r a queen of fashion world. But for me u r always that Lil girl whom I held first when she came to this world. Nandhini, u have been searching for love all ur life and now u have that love, don't lose it. I know u can't stay away from us, but listen me, humara saat tere zindagi toh aage 10 saal rahega, we r old ppl, God knows till how long we will be "

Nandhu closed her mouth and nodded no

Dadi " Bolne de nandhu, bcoz thats the truth. We r not permanant ppl in this earth,  we r guest, we came here for a purpose and we have to leave one day with our will or not, it's gng to happen for sure. Till then , we need to live our life. U have been living ur life on ur father accordance till now, don't do it further. Jeele apni zindagi. Manik loves u alot, he will take good care of u. Dont worry abt me and ur father, we will be fine. Say yes to ur father. Remember u r not being selfish here, jab Tujhe tere papa ki zarurat thi usne Tujhe Nahi Uska pyaar ko chuna.. He become blind by his love, he couldnt fathom with ur mother dismissal, he choosed to isolate himself. He became selfish there. He is not a bad father but he isn't best either. If that's right, then u choosing ur love here is also right..samaj mein aaya"

Nandhu nodded yes with tears rolling down...

Manik " I don't know what i have done to gain this trust from you. I m so thankful to God that Nandhu came in my life. Mein hamesha Kush rakunga usse.. "

Dadi "pata hai mujhe manik. Isiliye I m giving my Kohinoor to u.. She is very precious to me and this family. He may not show he love her, but he is a father. He will come around soon. Till then we all need this separation. "

So yes, the decision was made. Manan choosed to get married and Raman was just praying to his stars that nothing shud go wrong in their life.

Manik Informed his family abt all these things and they had to fly down to London for the wedding as it was happening in a light speed.