CHAPTER 11

Manik entered inside the room again to hear his favourite giggles , yash is in bath tub and nandhu in giving him bath. He was talking and giggling with her. Isn't it this way  he imagined his life ?  His son and his wife together giggling, n him admiring them standing at the door.

Nandhu turned to see Manik sensing him and her face changed into cold one. All the smiles she had, drained from her face and she become still. Yash shook her to get her out of the zone, and she smiled again seeing yash.

All these events pained Manik and he left the room. He entered his room and lied on his bed

" U r my happiness manik"

" When u r with me, I don't need anyone else "

" U r the reason of my smile "

He wiped the lone tear which came " accept the reality Manik " he said to himself and stood up to get ready for office.

Nandhu brought yash down and moved to kitchen. She prepared the necessary items for breakfast and kept them on table. Manik reached downstairs and Nandhu eyes trimmed with tears on seeing his attire. It was the one she bought him first in London and it has her initial imprinted on the pocket side. " Why did he wear this today " Question popped in her mind and she shook her thoughts.

Manik looked at her eyes and yes ofc he remember this T-shirt. He wanted to wear it, he want to see her reaction. He want her to remember that she was the one who bought this. He smirked seeing her getting affected " I still affect u nandhini " ,he thought and reached the table.

Yash moved to Manik and both settled in the chair with yash on manik lap.

Yash " mumma feed me this na"

The whole hall was pin drop silent hearing him say "mumma"

Nyonika " Yash tu kya bolrahe hain,y r u calling her mumma. She is not ur mumma, she is just a maid "

Raj " nyonika chup hojao.. He is a kid "

Reem " oh please uncle, aunty is right, she is just a maid, y yash is calling her mumma. If he want to call someone mumma he can call me, y nandhini , she isn't worthy of that "

Manik fisted his hands controlling himself and yash couldn't understand anything.

Raj " nandhini,  take yash to garden area and feed him "

She nodded and left with yash.

Reem " I told u all. This girl is just an evil one, her father killed my sister and jiju, she tried to trap Manik and now she is behind impressing junior malhotra. Sharam nahi aati isko.. Bloody hell.. I just want to slap her till death "

Manik" Reeeeemmmmmmm"

His voice boomed making everyone shiver

Manik " don't u dare, don't u dare utter a word more. She is not some other girl , she is Nandhini Manik Malhotra and she has full rights on yash as his mother. And abt slapping her, I will break ur bones if u even try to touch her. Don't u dare say anything about her, samjhi "

His voice was like king and Reem can't do anything apart from nodding yes.

Raj was not surpirsed as he know him, nyonika was bit surprised but she also knows it well.

Nandhini stood like a statue, for a moment he sounded like her Manik,the one who can't bear a scratch on her. Oh yes, she came back after hearing him shouting Reem name n listened everything.

He crossed her moving outside when a mere whisper stopped him " why "

Manik came near her and looked into her eyes " nobody can hurt you, agar kisine socha, I will end their life. Only I can do that, u r mine nandhini, just mine to hurt and make u suffer "