CHAPTER 17

Recap - Nandhini left India... Manik and yash also left the country, and they r living their life..

.....................................................................

Somewhere in this world, a girl was sleeping with a beautiful smile on her face. An old lady entered the room with a coffee cup and she smiled seeing her baby girl. She shook her and the girl smiled opening her doe shaped eyes. She hugged the old lady and wished good morning.

Girl - Good morning dadi

Lady - Good morning bacha, utto Office keliye time horaha hai

Girl - Ji, aaj impt meeting hai.. Bhai ki saath jaana hai mujhe

Lady - Haan bacha.. I will look after breakfast.

Girl smiled and walked towards a pic in the room facing her bed " Good morning mumma ki jaan " n then she moved to washroom. Lady smiled at her and looked at the picture in the wall, it's her picture with Lil baby..

That girl is our nandhu and old lady is our dadi.

She came downstairs and had her breakfast, kissed her dadi and also kissed the baby who was lying in luci lap.

( Hope u guys remember luci who was caretaker of dadi and her husband Santner, they got married when luci was pregnant.. So this baby is theirs )

She left to her office and barged into the room. She hugged the person and kissed his cheeks " Good morning bhai.. Missed you "

The boy smiled at her cute antics and kissed her cheeks back " Good morning doll.."

" So mujhe miss Nahi kiya" came voice from behind and Nandhu ran to her and hugged her tightly but unfortunately the lady Lil baby bump was not allowing her. She pouted at the girl and they chuckled at the cutie pie.

" I missed u both and I miss my champ more " she kissed her baby bump and smiled.

That's our cutie couple " Murat and Hayat, they r expecting a baby. Hayat is 5months pregnant now " .

Nandhu " Okay I will go n get ur schedule for now and then we have a meeting to attend by 1 pm. So be ready "

She informed them and left the cabin..

Murat " my Lil kiddo she is "

Hayat " Sunshine "

Both smiled at each other and Murat walked towards the glass door facing the busy world. 

Hayat moved towards him and placed her hands on Murat shoulder

Hayat " Don't think about him now "

Murat " He don't leave my mind Hayat.. He shudnt have done that to my kiddo.. "

Hayat " But murat, he is also "

Murat " don't take his side Hayat. Pata hai tumara fav hai voh "

Hayat " no Murat, I know him, yes it's just a short time I was with him but I know he loved her truly "

Murat " love my foot,  he cheated her in the name of love "

Hayat " pls murat,  u also know he love her "

Murat "never mind I don't want to discuss about him. He is no one to me "

Hayat " Says the person who miss him very much "

Murat glared at her but Usko kuch faraq nahi padta.

Murat knows she is right. They r so angry on Manik, more than anger it was hurt they felt. They trusted him but he disappointed them. It was around 2 months after MaNan separation, nandhini was trying to be normal around everyone. Murat didn't let anyone even say a word about Manik, he would blast just by the mere mention of his name. One day, he recieved a parcel which has all things he gave to Manik. There was a letter along with it