CHAPTER 18

Recap - Nandhini routine and yash with Manik...

.....................................................................

"Kya hua " a voice echoed from back..

Nandhu turned to see aryaman standing there with a tray in his hand. She smiled at him " he is missing me "

Arya " we know he does, don't we "

Nandhu "I miss him too "

Arya " I know that as well "

Nandhu " can I just go n meet him once "

Arya " No nandhu, u can't. I let u to keep a track on him just bcoz u were heck worried and getting sick thinking of him. He will be fine in sometime, his dad is there with him. Don't take decision which u will regret later, u have moved on from that phase, don't go back " .

Nandhu " I know Arya, that's the reason I m still sitting here like this. I don't want to face that again which I left behind "

Arya " good that u r clear on that. Nandhu, sry if am being harsh but i don't want to see that Nandhu again. U r precious to us, ek baar Humne galati kardiya, ab nahi. U need to move ahead in life, don't try to look back "

Nandhu " understood Arya "

She smiled at him.. He is someone who can be childish and mature at the same time.  When she got back from India, she was very upset, she was not smiling n then he was with her all the time, guiding her, motivating her, making her laugh on his stupidest thing and many more. He came as a shining armour which she believed tht someone else was.

Aryaman side hugged her and smiled.

Nandhu " Siya kaise hai "

Arya " she is fine.. Will be back soon "

Nandhu " once she will be back, we need to discuss about many thing "

Arya "we will.. Now just eat "

Nandhu pouted but still had her food.

On the other side,

Manik was looking at her picture like he was looking at her for the first time. She is his everything.. That cute lil girl stole his heart on his first sight, he couldnt stop his heart from falling for her.

Just then door knob turns and he smiled knowing who it is. There stood our cutie pie with a pout. He marched towards Manik and settled on his lap.

Manik "y u didn't sleep "

Yash " I woke up in middle..bad dream"

Manik " kuch nahi.. Dont think abt that "

Yash looked at the picture and smiled.

Yash " y u always look at her picture "

Manik " isn't she that much beautiful to always look for "

Yash " that she is, my beautiful mom "

He kissed her pic and then kissed Manik cheeks.

Yash " won't she come back? "

Manik looked at him and sighed, this is his daily question and his only answer is " she won't, that's better for her "

Yash snuggled to Manik and both kept cuddling..

The next morning, manik woke up and kissed his son and left to freshnup. He received a call from a person and he sighed at the caller ID.

Manik " hello "

Caller " did u even remember me "

Manik "I do, I m sry i was busy "