CHAPTER 1

Somewhere in Delhi,  one beautiful mansion is shining in its entirety,
the hall is decorated with lovely colours and guest wandering around with lot of excitement and smiles. The petals of flowers is refreshing the people who have been working tirelessly.

Okay let's go upstairs,  oh wait there is some noise in that room.. Let's peep in.

Mandap

Mandap

A beautiful girl decked up in a beautiful attire, eyes shining,  cheeks reddened with blush and smile wandering on her lips is not fading.  A group of girls surrounding her teased her making her blush more. 

Girl 1 " oh oh don't do that girl,  ur cheeks are already damn red,  literally like a tomato and I don't want  you to be a red girl by the time the groom comes here "

Girl 2 "Waise,  if u blush like this just for our comments,  then Wat will you do when bhai comes here and or precisely,  Wat will you do tonight.   Ahem ahem.. U know "

Bride "shut up,  stop your teasing now.. Baby girl see na they are teasing me "

Bby girl " no one will tease my di now,    it's bride maid order "

Girls " Haan Haan meri maa.. No one will tease your di now "

The bride and her bride maid hugged each other. Soon they can hear a " Bharat Aagaye, groom is here " . The bride blushed bcoz of the teasing looks on their face and hide her face in her tiny hands. 

The bride maid reached downstairs, suddenly her heart started beating faster and she sensed something unusual gng to take place " mumma pls don't let any bad things happen now, protect your child " she sensed that her chacha and Chachi are tensed about something, her worries were on peak now.  She was mumbling "everything will be alright " to herself.

She sensed someone's stare on her,  when she turned to see the side,  there was none.  " pagal hogaiye Kya mein" She shrugged her thoughts and went to her di again.

Soon it was time for them to tie  knot,  bride was brought down,  the moment her eyes fall on her man,  she smiled and blushed.  He mouthed love you to her and her blush just intensified more.