Special: Chapter 1

Depuis le début

I begin walking in the direction that Bear pointed in. "Jeez, it wasn't just bear that asked to come. Mikan-Nee couldn't come because she and Ruka had plans and trusted Bear with me. Even Hotaru used Benjiro-Kun as an excuse to not travel over here- that big jerk!" I frown at Hotaru. She totally could have come with us and put Natsume in his place when he's mean to me!

I continue in my way to the building that Bear pointed at and walk inside. "Ohayo gozaimasu!" I call out, eyes scanning the entrance as I search for someone to speak to. I see a beautiful blonde girl with purple eyes. She looks like an absolute angel in her uniform, I'm almost blinded by her beauty!

"Ohayo." A soft smile graces her face and I might as well faint there. I shield my eyes as a blinding light appears from behind her, illuminating her further, "A Goddess! I never thought I'd meet one!" I whisper to myself.

"Ano... we're you needing something? I'm not sure I've seen you before..." I'm snapped back to reality by her voice, "R-right! Forgive me for intruding but-!"

Her eyes grow bigger for a moment when she glances at my uniform. "You're from the main campus..!" She blurts out before her hand darts up to cover her mouth. "Ah! Forgive me! I rudely interrupted you..." she apologizes.

"No, no! You don't have to apologize! If anything, I should be apologizing for bothering you!" I wave my hand in the air before I reach to scratch the nape of my neck. For some reason, I'm very embarrassed speaking to this girl, she's way too pretty to have even noticed me!! "And yes, I'm from the main campus!" I smile at her and bow in a formal greeting, "My name is Sakura Akako, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

When I straighten, she stares at me for a moment. "You're... Sakura Akako..?" I can't exactly read her face but she doesn't seem to happy about it... she doesn't seem mad either, maybe surprised? Do I look weird?

"Ha-.." I was about to confirm when Bear tugs at my hair once more. I glance down at him in my arms only for his paws to reach up and pull down at my bangs. "Itai, itai, itai!" I wince, "Gomen, Bear! That's right, I was going to ask if you happened to know where Kaname-Senpai was! Eto.... Kaname Sonō!" I grin after remembering his first name.

"Oh..." she freezes for a moment, only staring at me. I tilt my head, 'I wonder if she knows...? Wait. This is an odd reaction, she acted weird when I told her who I was and where I was from...' I suddenly focus and begin trying to put pieces together. 'I can't just jump in with this mindset, this mindset I used for those missions all those years ago. Maybe she's just heard about me and Mikan from a few others.' I shake my head.

"Forgive me, but I'm not sure where he is." The girl apologizes, a smile quickly making its way back to her face. I nod to her in thanks, "I see, well thank you for your time!" I bow and turn around to search for someone else to ask. I ask a few people yet none know Senpai's whereabouts.

"Bear, you knew he was in this building, how do you not know where he is." I fall to my knees after walking for a while, exhausted. I sit up and look towards Bear who merely shrugs and I turn completely white, "Why would you say you did if you don't?!" I shake the stuffed animal around in the air, quickly moving my head to the side to dodge his punch that he throws at me.

"Whatever..." I sigh, standing up once more. "We'll find him later, I want to go see Aoi-Chan!" I tell Bear before closing my eyes. I quickly imagine the building that Natsume had pointed out in the distance when we first arrived. My body tingles for a moment and within a few seconds, I'm in front of the doors that led to the building. I walk in and listen around as I walk down the halls for Natsume's voice, or anyones that I knew I could distinguish.

I finally make my way up to the third floor when I hear a familiar muffled voice from a room with someone in the doorway, "...ve up already you hopeless loser."