Prologue

Before any of you start reading, i would like to say that english is not my first language. So there may be some typos and mistakes, sorry. Please enjoy my story :)

_______________________________________________________________

I can't believe that. Is it real ? Am i dreaming ?

I always thought that it could be Richy, but i never wanted that to be true.

And now, here i am. In my bedroom, near panic attack. What happened to Jake ? Why is he not responding anymore ? What about Richy ? What happened after Jessy's video call with him ?

I can't stay here. I have to go. Now.

Standing up, i grabbed nothing more than my phone, charger, keys and wallet before storming to my bike. Bringing it to life, i wasted no time before taking my way on the road. Contrary to what the other may think, four hours of bike are not that far from Duskwood. Three if i go fast. Which i probably will.

I can't believe i let Jake do that ! What was he thinking ! Even with Richy hurt, it was bound to be dangerous. Mines are always dangerous. And now that i have zero news from him, it's worst. Nobody can answer my silent questions anymore. Not the group, not Alan and not Jake.

The road was humid and slippery. And i prayed so hard to not slip and cause an accident. I can't find myself in the hospital right now, no need for a Dan part two.

Going as fast as i could, i prayed and prayed enough for a lifetime, that nothing had happened. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if it had.