Chapter 9:- I Love You.

Start from the beginning

"We will be able to do that. Ok. Maybe I can't mark you but you can mark me. We don't need to be marked with each other to show everyone how we feel. We can still get married and live together forever. We won't need to live in sin. I know how much you love me and my family and Leah, Seth and Sue know how much I love you and you love me. That's all that matters." I say.

"Not to me it isn't. I can't marry somebody who I haven't marked. It's wolf law. I can't live in sin otherwise my soul won't carry on into the wolf afterlife. We both have to be marked. It's my law. That's the only law I will never break. That's the main law. I don't care that I have broken the other laws butt this one I can't break." Izzy say.

"We will sort something out Izzy. We will have it all. Can I ask though why is that law so important?" I ask her.
I don't understand why that law is so important when the rest wasn't.

"It's bad if we don't do it properly. My mother and father fell in love but my mother wasn't Charlie's imprint and wasn't marked when they got married. But they still did get married and look what happened. My mother left with me and my sister because she didn't like how Charlie had become because his heart wasn't hers entirely. My sister died and my abandoned me, Charlie abuses me. If my mother was his imprint they wouldn't have split up, my sister would still be alive and my dad wouldn't be able to abuse me. Then look at Sue and Harry, Sue wasn't Harry's imprint and he ended up dying. Now look at Billy Black and Sarah Black, they didn't live in sin. Sarah was Billy's imprint. Billy was Sarah's soul mate. They have 3 kids that are still all ok. The only reason Billy is alone is because a vampire killed Sarah. That's the only way somebody can lose there real other half. If they get murdered. Do you see what I mean? It's a shock that Jade is here. She may not always be. Me and Sam have had Jade out of the law and she might have to pay for that." Izzy says.

"But we are soul mates. We just can't mark that and make it official." I say. I don't understand what could go wrong when we are soul mates.

"Exactly, we can't make it official so we get married or have a child it's in sin and we could lose it or our lives. I don't want to risk that. There is nothing we can do. We can't be together. Not officially anyways. We can't love together or have a family." Izzy says.

Just then there is a knock on the door. "Come in." Izzy says.

Esme opens the door and comes in with a plate of food. "Esme, how long was I out?" Izzy asks her.

"You've been out for days." Esme says, sitting the plate of food on the bed for Izzy. "Let me know when you have finished eating. Jake, Leah, Seth and Sue want to see you. They are downstairs." Esme says walking out the door.

"Izzy, I want to marry you and I want to live the rest of my life with you. We won't lose anything, I promise you that. We are soul mates and just because I can't mark you doesn't mean we shouldn't get married and be together officially. We just wouldn't be able to start a family as I'm a vampire." I say.
I want to marry her I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I love her so much.

"Actually we could start a family. A male vampire can get a human or wolf pregnant, it's just that a female vampire can't have children." Izzy says.

"So let's get married and have a family. We shouldn't let what Sam has done to you stop us from living our life." I say.
I want to start a family with Izzy. I could be a dad to our child. Izzy could carry my child.

"We can't what Sam has done will stop us from doing all that. I can't do any of it as I'm marked by another man and I can't mark you." Izzy says to me.

I don't understand what she means. Why can't she mark me?

"What do you mean you can't mark me?" I ask.