Anil : and we both are generation z.

He gestured towards his sister..

K : you guys are practically kids..

Cousin : still less crazy than teja.. You still have time you can think about it.

K : should I?

He looked at her with a mischievous expression...

T : I don't have any problem..

She knew they all are pulling her leg.. She had grabbed two jalebis and focused on eating.

Cousin : if she has asked something and you hadn't done that, then good luck..

T : what's wrong in that?

K : you don't apply the same rule for you..

He said it all knowingly with a smug look, earning a "woah" from the younger ones..

He sat back on the chair folding his hands..

Her cousin shouted" teju : 0 and Karan bhai : 1"

T: well.. Just wait until I get to meet your siblings and family.. I would find all your embarrassing secrets from your birth till date..

K : you already met my mom and dad..

They all shouted in unison "she did?"

He looked at her with a puzzled look..

T : his mom told me he has ocd... So I need to cut him some slack..

She said with a slight different accent, making it appear as if it was something very important..

Her cousin Naresh intervened..

N : I'm sorry to say this but you need a person with ocd... In uncle's words Atleast he would arrange it all for you..

He reffered her father as uncle..

She had a flower basket beside her.. She took one and threw at him.. He laughed as he threw his head back.. He could imagine how amazing it would be when she would meet his family. He wanted it..

Teja : shut up..

Cousin : oh.. Look at that Anuj.. He's looking at her..

They all laughed.. He watched back, puzzled..

Sneha : he had a crush on her.. He's one of our family friend's son.. Today also he came and first went to her to apply color..

They all laughed...

K : oh..

He was surprised that she wasn't bothered about it..

Before leaving she went back to something from her room.. He followed her on the stairs.. All others were down stairs..

She entered into her room and saw him closing the door.. She walked back and kept it half open..

T: please.. You never know who might be noticing....

K : they all know about us..?? Right?

She was baffled that he still had doubts..

T : ofcourse.. Don't interrogate what, how  or why..

He pulled her to the wall beside the door.. The door was half open on left and they were on the right.. He caged her..

He tucked her hair behind her ear and just took in her appearance..

T : what..

She asked softly.

K : you had make up today in morning ...