While Nandini let him be and do whatever he wants to. Manik left her lips when he could not breath while Nandini was heaving herself up and down one because of the passion while second because of lack of oxygen but her hand was still moving on his pe*** making him go crazy...

Manik leaned near her ear and said...

M: You know right the consequences will be damn wild of you act that you are trying to pursue....

Completing it he bit her earlobe, while Nandini moaned and smiled at the same time and her hand moved more swiftly down on him making him groan too... There were goosebums all over his body as the passion was growing up on him..

Soon Manik took charge as he wanted to feel her and so he moved her hand and took his tip and started moving it on her lip love making her a moaning mess but still he did not entered her... While Nandini was loosing every bit of herself in the passion that was being carried by both of them...

Finally after feeling her to be wet Manik inserted himself in her in a go making her arch her back immediately as still she is not used to him completely and it still pained a bit but not much, while for Manik he was impatient and so he did not stop like he usually does...

Manik's movements were so fast and swift while he was groaning on feeling her inside walls... The room were filled with their their moans and groans while there was noises created by their movements....

Manik took her lips in between kissing her while he made quick movements making them moan in between the kiss too while Manik them took her asset in his mouth and was relinquishing it and when they both had their climaxes building up he made her stead by holding her waist and then started to make deep and fast movements making both them close their eyes as they both neared and had their climax together...

Manik stroked himself in more two or three times inside her as he released himself taking her lips for a kiss...

While Nandini was wiggling and shivering as today they both were to a different level and their intensity of love making was high... While her orgasm made her more weak.. While once Manik caught his breath a bit he took her in his embrace stroking her hair to calm her down...

Nandini snuggled herself in his chest more while Manik too held her close to himself and kissed her hair every now and then... While Nandini was just doodling on his chest...

M: You are fine right... 

N: Hmmmm...

M: Waise this side of yours.. You know bold and beautiful... It amazes me all the time...

Nandini blushed and snuggled herself more in him... While she hit his arm too making him chuckle and pull her more closer to himself...

N: I am hungry, please can we freshen up and have something...

Manik hit his head with his palm and said...

M: Freak I had ordered food for us long time back, I will just get it ok you be here...

N: Are but I haven't even brushed...

Manik leaned closer to him and then he said looking in her eyes while he spoke on her lips...

M: Well without brushing we have already done too much (He sais huskily make her blush and look other side) ... Have something and rest for a while as I have other plans to freshen up...

Saying this he made her look at him, while he pecked her lips and then gave a long kiss on her forehead and moved down wearing his boxers to their breakfast...

He placed the tray on bed in front of her while she sat on bed covering herself with duvet... They both had their breakfast with lots and lots of fun and cuddling with pecks and kisses ignoring the world.

While on the other side Neyonika was in kitchen ordering their breakfast where she was thinking on to why Nandini was not up, as normally she would be here by 8... She thought may be she is tired because of office and all so ignoring all that she was soon joined by Aneri who also asked her about Nandini and got a negative response...

Breakfast was ready and all was there except Manik and Nandini...

Ney: Mukti beta go and call Manik and Nandini.. Why are these guys not here....

Mi: Mom... Woh they are not home....

Neyonika frowned as to what is he saying...

Ney: What do you mean they are not home....

Mi: Well Bhai took Bhabhi out for weekend as it is their one month anniversary...

Ney: Ohh that is great... But Manik should have informed before going...

Mishkat got a bit scared and so he decided not to say about sleeping pill but looking at her expressions Neyonika knew that now these brothers were upto something so she sternly said...

Ney: Full details out now Mishkat....

While Mishkat gulped the lump formed in his throat and looked here and there as if where should he run as Neyonika was really gonna kill him if she knows full detail...

So what will be Neyonika's reaction...

How was it...

Do let me know....

Stay blessed stay happu ppl...