M: Are mera to nasha bhi tum hi to ho.. So tumhe dekhte hi nasha chadh jata hai... Bolo to abhi hi pi leta hu tumhe...

Nandini hit him on his chest and moved out of his hold...

N: You have gone crazy... Go and get ready I will go down..

Saying this she ran from there while Manik laughed .. Before she could move out of the room Manik said...

M: Are Mai kya bol raha that thodi help to kar do Nasha kuch jyada hi chadh gaya hai...

Nandini did not budge him and moved out of the room blushingly.. While soon all joined for breakfast along with Mishkat too.

He was feeling better and so he moved from his room and joined all for breakfast... Today it was Miku's turn to get his leg pulled.

The whole breakfast table looked amazing with all chatting and doing what not.

After breakfast Nandini asked Neyonika if she can go to her parents house for a day or two... She would keep on co- ordinating with her for the preparations of engagement but as it is pure private business it would be easy for them.

Neyonika agreed to it and so Nandini took Manik's car and moved as he would be home busy in practices.. Bidding bye to all she left.

While Manik after sometime started missing her as he got a bit habituated to see her in front of him most of the time..

Soon Fab 3 joined and they moved to their penthouse to practice..

Nandini reached Murty Mansion and gave surprise to all... Raman had already left for office but Abhi on seeing her applied for leave as he wanted to spend some time with her as it has been a long time.

Ishita to took a leave as she too missed her baby to no extent..

All three were sitting and talking and gossiping and what not when Ishu moved  herself to do prepare some special dishes for Nandu leaving both siblings to have their time with each other.

N: So bhai what is up...

Abhi: Nothing yaar... The work load in office is increasing so bas busy with that only..

N: Acha so isi wajah se aapne maa aur paa ko Mukti ke bare mai nahi bataya... I am really upset bhai...

Abhi: Nandu aisi baat nahi hai. It is just that I was not able to speak...

N: Bhai you know right they already have a doubt that you are dating someone and it is you who should say first.. Don't you think Mukti is capable enough to become your wife that maa and paa won't approve of her.

Abhi: Never Nandini... I do not doubt her capabilities... It is just that I did not get a perfect opportunity...

Ishu heard the last part and said...

Ishu: For what you did not get perfect opportunity..

N: Maa sit here bhai needs to tell something...

Abhi knew that this was a cue for him as Nandini created a perfect opportunity for him...

Abhi: I need to tell you something...

Ishu: I am all ears...

Abhi took a deep breath and said..

Abhi: I am in love with someone...

He spoke it in one go. While Ishita looked on to him and asked him to keep on saying further through eyes..

Abhi: I am in love with Mukti...

Saying this he looked at Ishu with hope that she has no issues with it..

Ishu stood up from there moved to kitchen... Abhi and Nandini both got too tensed up.

Soon Ishita came with the rolling pin in her hand started to run behind Abhi trying to hit him... Nandini was enjoying the scene as it was fun to watch them Ishita was all the time shouting...

Ishu: Abhi I already saw you flirting and kissing Mukti and applying haldi also in Nandu's marriage and was waiting for you to speak up and look it is now that I am getting to know it from your mouth...

Abhi: Maa... Maa... I am really sorry.. I tried but I could not say it to you.. sorry na...

Saying this he held his ears in front of Ishita... While Ishu moved to him and held his ear and twisted it...

Ishu: Phele bata dete na to I would got you both engaged...

Abhi was so happy that he took Ishu in a tight hug and asked Nandu too to join them..

Nandu came to them smilingly and they both got her in middle and was squeezed by them. They had a great time. in between during lunch time Manik called and Nandini told then that Abhi told Maa and will tell Paa also soon as he is gonna join them soon...

M: Are fir to Mukti ko bhi chabi lagani padegi.. You just do one thing do not let Abhi call Muku.. I will handle here...

N: Perfect then... I will take his phone away..

M: Done. Rest you leave it on me.

N: Manik... Jyada pareshaan mat karna usko.

M: Haan hogaya bhabhi mode on...

N: Manik... Please yaar...

M: Haan baba... Will not cross the line.

They talked for a while when Ishita called her for Lunch and soon Raman also joined them.. He first came and took Nandini in a hug and kissed her forehead and then he started...

Ra: Yaar Nandu you to forgot your paa only.. I mean I rarely get to hear your voice also.. You only remeber your maa and not me.. I am very angry on you..

N: Paa please... You are also busy you also do not call me anymore.

Ra: Hawww... Liar... Who called you two days back.. Tell to..

N: Fine... I am sorry...

She knew that he was just pulling her leg but still he was right... She would call them once in two days only and at that time also most of the time either she would talk to Ishita or Abhi... Though her father do not voice it but he misses her a lot.

Soon their lunch ended on a happy note while after Lunch they were sitting and talking when Abhi dropped the bomb on Raman who was like really... Chalo bhi ye to achi baat ho gayi...

Nandini was soo happy after spending some quality time with her family after a long time... They talked and talked... She also informed them about Miku's engagement at the end of week and also Manik's concert which was on Saturday and engagement on Sunday...

While Nandini in the pretext to spend time with her took away Abhi's phone and switched it off...

So here is the update guys...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...