"I just rented ourselves a private jet for our trip to South Korea. We gotta be there at exactly 3AM." Jay shows Asmodeus the jet he rented for the two of them.

Jake scoffs, "For the prince of Greed, you sure are generous."

-

After packing their things, the two princes drove all the way to the airport to board their private jet. Jake had never flown to a country in first class before, although Jay had done it several times. It was nothing new to the celebrity.

They relaxed on the sofas that are in the jet as the flight attendant hands them a glass of Margarita. Jake gives his thanks to the kind offer as Jay raises his glass towards the flight attendant.

"This is insane!" Jake exclaims, sipping on the sour lime flavor that spreads all across his taste buds.

"This is my casual ride. I'd fly to Paris when I'm bored, I even swam in Hawaii because I got nothing else to do." Jay brags.

"No way?"

"I was kidding." Jay says while placing down the cocktail on the table in front of him. He taps on a button that causes the table to serve him a digital tablet.

"Technology still blows me away." Jake comments, taking another sip.

Jay operates something on the tablet, tapping on the touchscreen as his finger glides through the glass.

"What are you doing?" Jake asks. Jay places the tablet back on the table and shows it to Jake.

"Trying to look for answers. How on Earth did the monster get up here?"

"That question still lingers in my head. Is it even possible for them to break free? As far as I know, we shut that gate tighter than a cork in a bottle." Jake says.

"Exactly, the only way to open the gates of Hell is by..." The realization hits Jay, making him scoff at it.

"What is it?" Jake questions.

"To open the gates of Hell, celestial powers must be used. Powers that are stronger than all of the Seven Princes combined." Jay turns to Jake, "Can't you see? Father is leading us to a trap."

"I don't understand, why would God do that? He's putting His people at risk here."

"Dear old Asmodeus, have you forgotten that Father created the flood to drown thousands of sinners? It's not unlikely for Him to do it again." Jay brings out a point.

"He's doing this so we can be sent back to the Underworld and close the gates..." Jake started catching on.

"That must be the case. He wants us to stay in Hell."

"Well for sure we have to inform the others, but how will we recognize their human forms? I mean, I got used to seeing their ugly horned ass faces. Plus, I recognized you when you called my name." Jake says.

"True, I distinguished your magic, but not your face." Jay agrees with Jake's statement. "Maybe I can somehow track their phones and send an invite."

"And how will you do that?" Jake asks.

"It's just something rich people can do." Jay winks at Jake before he starts preparing the invitations for him to mail.

-

The private jet arrived safely in South Korea after eleven hours. As Jay and Jake walked towards the airport's food court, the celebrity paid the airlines through his phone. Even after eating numerous dishes while flying over the sky, both of them are still hungry.

Jake bought their food, two large burgers with a side of fries. He brings it over to Jay who is still working on the invitations.

Jake sits across him, "Not yet done?" He checks on, stuffing two fries in his mouth.

"No, I'm pretty picky with designs so it'll take some time." Jay answers, having his eyes glued on the screen of his laptop.

"You work on that." Jake pats his shoulder. He opens the packet of ketchup, but accidentally splattered it all over his shirt. "Jesus."

"Father wouldn't appreciate you using that name." Jay says.

"I'll just go wash up." Jake excuses himself and jogs to the nearest public restroom. He pulls himself up to the sink, dragging onto the toilet paper dispenser as he dabs it with water. Jake attempts on wiping the stain off his shirt using the wet toilet paper, but it wasn't even fading.

"Oh come on." He got frustrated so he started scraping it off. Jake was drawn to a bright, warm light. As the brilliant light reflected in the mirror, he turns to face it and extends his arms to protect his eyes.

"Asmodeus." A heavenly voice called which made Jake shake in his boots. He exactly knows who this is, it isn't foreign for Him to just show up out of nowhere and intrude.

Jake gulps and turns to face the creator of Heaven and Earth, "F-Father..."

-

Jay saw Jake rushing towards him with panic written all over the latter's face.

"Woah woah, what's up?" Jay questions while standing up from his seat, trying to calm down his fellow prince.

Jake pauses for a breath after sprinting quicker than a mammal. "Father... He called for me." He says.

"What did He say?" Jay further questions.

"He wants all of us to meet up now. So send those invitations and prepare for Father's final orders."

-

a/n: oop 🤭