Two Demons Walk Into a Bar

They decided to allow Sunghoon accompany Riki in getting inside the cult's building after a never-ending debate with the prince of Sloth and the others.

Now Riki and Sunghoon are right outside of Mr. M's Treatment building as they fix their earpieces, "Hello? Riki, can you hear me?" Jake asks, trying to get a hold of their communication. Heesung, Jake, and Sunoo are in a surveillance van that they acquired from the Korean government because of Heesung's connections. The kind of van that would be present in every action films starring spies.

"Mhmm." Riki hums as his reply.

"What was that, Riki?" Jake interrogates him, dissatisfied with his response.

Riki answers once again, "Yes."

"Shouldn't you call us 'hyung' since we're technically older than you?" Heesung says.

Riki scrunched his face, "Why the hell am I going to call you that? We've been around for 9,700 years, so it doesn't matter."

"I mean, biologically you're sixteen, so it does matter." Jake argues to back-up Heesung's claim.

"Quit acting like you're lot older than me chronologically; there's no way you'd hear me say that to any of you." Riki seemed irritated, so Sunoo advised they put their differences aside and focus on their mission.

Sunghoon looks at Riki, "You need manners, kid."

"Please, let's just get this over with." Riki sighs, declining the conversation to continue.

"Okay remember, act desperately for their treatment." Heesung reminds them before letting them proceed.

Sunghoon taps Riki on the shoulder and motions him to take the lead. As a reaction, Belphegor made a step forward in front of the building. The layout of Mr. M's Treatment seemed like any other medical center: white walls, large windows, and a surprising sense of tranquility.

Riki enters the building first with Sunghoon trailing him from behind.

"The demons are in!" Jake exclaims as he spectates them through the hidden cameras that are attached to their chests.

The interior was minimally decorated and appeared to be lonely. Everything was white, including the tiles and tables. They approach the receptionist, dressed similarly to nurses, but with a less professional appearance.

"Welcome to Mr. M's Treatment, where you can spend your time here healing as you mute your surroundings to enjoy inner peace. How may I help you?"

'This is bullshit.' Riki thinks to himself. He can tell she has a manipulative tone just by listening to her voice.

"Hello, my name is Park Sunghoon, and this is my friend, Nishimura Riki; we both are struggling college students who have found it difficult to pay off our student debts. It has affected us mentally and physically, and we haven't been able to focus on our academics, so we decided--"

Riki completes Sunghoon's remark, "We need some time off from school."

"That's correct! We came upon a flyer referring to this center and chose to rest and heal here." Sunghoon explains, laughing awkwardly at the end. He is self-aware that he has stumbled upon his words.

Strangely enough, the receptionist only smiles at them. Riki and Sunghoon became convinced that they had been caught.

"Well, you just came to the right location!" She claps her hands, startling the two princes, "We treat patients of all ages, so you don't have to be ashamed to be too young or too old! Every generation deserves to rest!"

Riki and Sunghoon laughed along with her, "Yes rest..." Riki trails off.

"Just sign your name and your signature here and I'll have your uniform with you." The receptionist says as she walks to the backrooms to grab their uniforms.

Riki looks over to Sunghoon, "There's no going back now." He says as the two of them signed their name.

-

"Woah, they're actually doing it." Sunoo was astonished, his hand covering his mouth, not expecting to see a real cult. He then realizes the absence of Jungwon and Jay.

Sunoo inquires, "Where are Jungwon and Jay?"

"I heard Jungwon had to pay a visit to his friend." Heesung replies, his gaze locked on the monitors as he carefully inspects the place.

Sunoo tilts his head, "A friend?"

-

"What?! Your friend saw you use your powers?!"

"Hey, pay attention to the road." Jungwon warns which made Jay shift his focus back on the road ahead of him as he drives Jungwon to Ningning's house.

"So while you were attempting to banish Dongseok, she walked in on you?" Jay asks to confirm what Jungwon has told him.

"It was my mistake, okay! I was using my powers out in the open all willy-nilly. Now she's frightened and scared of me. She can't even look at me in the eye! Mammon, what am I going to do?" Jungwon was so frustrated with himself that he hides his face in his hands.

"How is this friendship of yours any better than your friendship with us?" Jay asks which made Jungwon shot his head up from his palm.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you have us so why are you even trying to make up with her?"

"You don't understand, Jay. She's the first human to understand me since I lay my foot in this world. I'm not saying my relationship with you other princes mean nothing, all I'm saying is that my friendship with her is as important."

Jay scoffs, "Actually I do understand, Jungwon. I have human friends back in Seattle, and you know what they did? They used me for money and fame, that's what!"

"Oh really? As if your friends from Seattle are like Ningning when she's totally different!"

"I'm just saying!"

Jungwon sits silently the entire ride, pissed at Jay's protective behavior. He has been like this since their reign in Hell, Jungwon found it rather annoying.

Jay sighs, "B-but I'm sure Ningning isn't like that."

"Don't talk to me."

"Alright."

-

a/n: niki is feeling silly