Forbidden Vow

In the blitzing realm of pyro, the Seven Princes of Hell stand before the gates of the Underworld. They have chosen to depart from the roaring flames of Hell after serving it for years on end in favor for the life they have all desired.

In Leviathan's judgment, leaving Hell would be reckless of them, and he has no agreement with this at all.

Without hesitating any further, Lucifer opens a portal up in the red skies that leads to God's greatest creation, Earth. They all cast a glance back at the kingdom they had ruled since the dawn of time, recalling the souls they had tormented during those crucial eras.

And now, they will leave it all behind with just a step into that portal.

Freedom will be theirs.

As they prepare to fly up into the gate that divides the two realms, Leviathan raised his views which made them halt, "Lucifer, escaping Hell without thinking of the consequences is a bad take. We should think about this thoroughly."

To this, Lucifer steps in front of him and glares at his brother with his intimidating amber eyes, "We don't want to be a slave to God anymore. Be honest, Leviathan, have you ever found joy in torturing those souls? You don't see it, but all of us are slaves to our Almighty Father. And I'm sick of living for His rules."

"No, you don't get it. Without a ruler, Hell is doomed."

"Then stay. Let your God realize that He's a bad father. Forcing his children to do this and that and never showing a hint of appreciation towards us. He does the same to His people. What is this all for when we don't get anything in return?" And Lucifer stops the argument at that, turning his figure against Leviathan and proceeds to fly up the portal he has opened.

Then follow the other princes flying up, with Leviathan being the last one to ascend.

They become divided as they enter the Overworld, with some of them ending up in South Korea and the others in America. They made a vow to never leave each other's side no matter the cause, but it appears that they have forsaken it and chose to live for themselves.

-

"We promised... the seven of us promised to never leave each other's side. What happened to that, Lucifer?" Sunghoon reminded Heesung about their promise as princes.

Although, Heesung leaves the question in the air as his mouth never bears an answer.

"You've been the one who gets us into problems ever since. Not embarrassed of yourself, are you?" Leviathan gazes downwards at Jake, who is still straining to trace the spell on the soil, "And look at you trying to perfect the capital you lost. Why are you making me look like the bad guy when it was you who started all of this?!"

With his extensive body encircling the dragon-like Lucifer, Leviathan momentarily launched an assault. The sea creature growls at the fire-breathing lizard and opens its fangs to bite him by the neck.

The dragon thunders in anguish, desperately trying to escape the trap he is in as Leviathan's honed teeth tears into Lucifer's scales.

He thumps his enormous feet on the ground to begin his momentum to rise up in the air, using his ability to fly as an edge in their battle as he could take no more of the pain.

The dispute between the two Princes of Hell intensifies as thunder claps in the distance while they trade blows. And to this, Michael took a notice of the fierce battle in the sky as it unfolds right before him.

Riki deployed his thunderbolts to interrupt the Archangel's route as he was preparing to sprint and help Sunghoon.

"Going to help our brother, hmm? I think Lucifer can handle his annoying tantrum. So don't worry about him." Riki swings the thunder bolts towards Michael, but he quickly withdraws when the Archangel clashes his Flaming Sword against his Thunderous Blade.