Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Heesung, Jay, Sunghoon, and Jake made the decision early in the morning to carry out a more thorough investigation of Mr. M's building under the supervisions of Yeonjun and Soobin because they require professional guidance for them to inspect the place, excluding Heesung.

As they join Soobin to the scene in front of the building, armed guards are on duty to prohibit trespassers and other unwelcome guests from entering. The area is cordoned off by police tape.

"We must put on gloves before entering the building in order to preserve the evidence and avoid contaminating important details and valuables." Soobin provides information while squeezing past the police barrier to obtain a pair of gloves from a forensic scientist.

They followed his lead and they are also given gloves.

"So this is how the government works?" Sunghoon asks.

"It's how most crime investigators work. Even the local police does the same procedure, but of course, the government works a bit different from them." Soobin answers.

"It's still shocking to me how we get to investigate a real crime scene!" Jake exclaims, loving the idea of working alongside the government.

"Your stomach better be tough since occasionally we come across some rather gory things inside the buildings of cults. So, buckle up." Jake gasps in response to Yeonjun's remarks as he takes in the relevant information.

Their focus shifted to a commotion coming from the guards as they struggled to fend off two teenagers who were attempting to enter.

"Isn't that Riki and Sunoo?" Jay wonders as he watches the two exchange a quarrel with the military.

Heesung sighs, saying, "Give me a minute." As he walks toward the two troublemakers.

"I'm telling you, I know those people!" Riki argues.

"How many times must we remind you, sir, that you are not permitted to enter this restricted area? There can only be authorized personnel inside!" The guard pushes them off.

Sunoo pulls on Riki's sleeve, telling him, "Niki, that's enough. Maybe there's a more appropriate way to get inside."

"No, I'm not yet done. Listen here pal--"

"Gentlemen, please, settle down." They stop squabbling once Heesung intervenes.

"These two teenagers are creating an unnecessary commotion, Detective Lee." The guard reports in a tone that comes out as authoritative.

Heesung looks at the two princes who are currently giving him pouty face. "I know them. In fact, Riki over here helped us a lot in capturing Mr. M." When the guard turned around in disbelief, Riki was grinning at him, as if his face was saying, 'I told you so.'

"Hand them passes, make sure they get inside with us." Heesung instructs before walking back to Soobin and the others.

"Woah, Lucifer is indeed the coolest prince." Sunoo was astonished at how the elder acted.

-

After receiving their passes, Riki and Sunoo accompanied the others in investigating the facility. They trail behind as Soobin takes the initiative. As they reach the building, photographers and forensic scientists are dispersed over the area capturing images and gathering information.

"What happened to the clients, by the way?" Sunghoon starts asking as they make their way down the corridor that leads to the hidden room where the cult held their sessions and discussions.

"They are being kept at our social welfare facility, where they are interrogated and receiving therapy before we let them return to their families." Yeonjun answers.