Blood of The Fallen

Riki and Jake fail standing up because of how powerful Michael is. What did they expect to have princes of Hell go up against a literal Archangel that defeated Lucifer in a battle?

Not to mention the right hand of God Almighty Himself.

"What? Giving up now?" Michael laughs at the two fallen princes lying on the ground. Both of them have severe bruises and are drenched in blood.

"No. Not just yet." Jake responds weakly while trying to stand back up on his feet, although his limbs tremble.

"Sure sure. I'll give you two some time to recover."
Michael remarks matter-of-factly as he turns his focus elsewhere. The enormous figure of Leviathan, taking up most of the city's space, then appears to him.

He grins at the sight, glad that Sunghoon is able to live his life the way he wants.

But then, he sees Heesung, who seems to be distracting Leviathan, and Sunoo on his way up to the sea creature's back.

"No, no, no, no!" As he saw the scene, he quickly flew to their location to prevent Heesung and Sunoo's plans from succeeding.

Riki and Jake pushed themselves to stand up, limping all over until they found their balance. They watched the Archangel soared across the sky.

"He's on his way to Heesung and Sunoo..." Jake points out.

"No shit. Let's not waste time. Let's go." Riki suggests as they stepped forward, regaining their strength back after a rough fight with Michael.

-

"You can do this, Kim Sunoo. Just a few more to go and you'll reach the gem." Sunoo encourages himself as he climbs on Leviathan's back.

But a sense of danger occurred to him. And as he looks behind, he sees Michael coming his way.

"I won't let you do that, Beelzebub!" Michael pulls Sunoo right from Leviathan's back.

"Let me go!" Sunoo demands, flinging his arms around as he attempts to break free from him.

"Trying to be the hero, are we?" He brings Sunoo closer to his face, "I won't allow a weak demon like you to be the hero."

A blitzing lightning bolt was then launched towards Michael's arm, allowing Sunoo to escape from him as he swiftly shifts into his demon from.

"Run, Sunoo!" Riki shouts as he continues launching lightning bolts towards Michael.

"Jesus Christ, when will you leave me alone?!" Michael curses at the prince who is responsible for his burning arm.

"I don't think Jesus would want to hear you putting His name in vain like that." Riki pokes fun while spinning his lightning bolt. Belphegor's arrogant actions infuriate Michael, who makes the decision to fight him off first.

Sunoo, who will always be appreciative of Riki, used this chance to utilize his might and sprint as quickly as he could at the head of the Leviathan.

-

Leviathan screeches at Heesung as the latter attempts to snap him out of his trance. Heesung knows Leviathan has good within, he knows he can change Sunghoon's views.

"Sunghoon, I know you're in there. I understand what you meant, your intentions and everything, but you have to stop."

"You don't understand anything! I've explained everything that needs to be said and yet you charged at me like I'm some villain!" His voice grew louder and harsher and resembled that of a beast.

"There's no turning back now, brother."

Leviathan raged while attempting to sweep Heesung off of his feet by making the ground quake.