♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗

(BAD BOY MEETS SURFER)

a taekook fanfiction.

THE DESCRIPTION:

People constantly make negative assumptions about Kim Taehyung. His life is in shambles, thanks to his parents' decision to send him to a school on the island of Aroha for two months. He discovered that his favourite place to be is on the beach, not realising that the popular surfer on the island was not someone he wanted to mess with. Is clashing with Jeon Jungkook going to be the worst or best decision of his life?

REMINDERS/DISCLAIMERS:

- smut

- angst

- fluff

-lowercase

-mentions of mental health

-mentions of grief and loss.

-ignore grammar/spelling mistakes.

- this book is fictional

- I will not tolerate rude comments about this book or towards other readers.

- this book is not real, this is not how I portray the members of BTS in real life.

- your allowed to voice your opinions about this book in the comments but if i find it offensive I have ever right to stand up for myself!. Just like you have ever right to comment!.

-any insensitive comments will be deleted.

Main Character introduction;

Jeon Jungkook;

19, Surfer, Lives on the Island of Aroha. 

Kim Taehyung;

19, Student, Lives in Korea.

Authors note:

this book heavily talks about mental health and grief. I wanted to write a book, having this character that basically is my own story of what I am currently going through with my grief. for those who dont know, I lost both my grandparents this year in a span of 5 months. they were both my bestfriends and my source of happiness. 

I wanted to use this book to talk about the sides of grief and how it affects my life now. this book will also talk about feeling alone, grief, self harm, depression, low confidence and weight problems. 

I hope this book gives a sense of comfort to those who feel like they are alone in this world and that they have no one to talk to. just wanted to give a small message about what this book will include so if it is something your not interested in reading, please leave the book! :) 

much love <3