All That Matters..

Start from the beginning

In all the formal get togethers he would carry himself properly. today he was definitely letting himself loose and she wanted to witness it.

One of his friends opened the door.. She greeted him and the guy gestured her to get inside..

T: are you Saket..?

H : oh no.. It's Harman..

T: oh..

When she entered he was there lying on one of his female friend's arm and the girl was talking on phone..his eyes were closed..If it was jess she wouldn't be bothered. she didn't like that cause she didn't know the girl or how his friendship was with her.

She greets everyone as jess Introduced her.. She smiled at the girl and asked if she can just sit there cause it looked like he was asleep. The girl got up and she sat there...for 2 seconds when his head didn't had support his face made a sign of irritation but as soon as she sat he leaned again.. She kept looking at him even though he didn't open his eyes..

Most of his friends were lying in the other couch or the bed that was there on ground.. If someone keeps staring at you or something is there they say the body automatically gets alerted.

He opened his eyes and moved his eyes until he found omi.. The guy had a big smile in his face which didn't sit well with him. He was fairly drunk but still could interpret it. He gave a questioning expression.. Omi gestured at him to look sidewise with the same smile.. He moved his face and looked up.. Till then he was still leaning on her arm and sleeping..

He saw her.. She was wearing a cream color top that clung onto her skin and had buttons on front. Her hair was moved to one side. She wore a black skirt which ended till her knee. He was in his usual casual pants and a loose black shirt. He watched her surprisingly and all of them went silent observing him.

She was listening to something but could feel his gaze on her so turned.. She had a neutral expression not happy or sad or angry just passively watching.. He had a surprised expression but his eyes lit up upon seeing her..

She raised her brows as he kept staring.. His drunk brain wasn't able to figure out where did she came from..

Prakash : Karan.. What's it..

He looked at his friend and denied..

Prakash : why are you starting at Garima like that dude..

He looked back at her and tried to see by blinking his eyes a few times.. It was still her.

K : f*ck... I'm screwed..

Jess : why..

K : I'm seeing teja.. Shit.. I'm seriously a gone case.

They all laughed out loudly at his reaction.. He moved his eyes and found Garima standing at the corner in he phone and even she was laughing..

He got up and sat and looked at her..

K : someone is sitting here.. Right??

They all said no in unison... She only kept on staring at him.. He checked her out again... Her cream color top was having v shape neck showing a little glimpse of her cleavage..

He brought his hand and pokes one of her cheeks.. Then dragged her to him and he was able to..

K : she's here.. Right.. Why won't you speak?..

He brought his face closer to her and he could feel the same fragrance that he usually got when she was close..

K : it's you only I know..

Now he was confirmed.. He gave her a smile and she barely managed to resist it as that one smile told how content he was..

Saket : shit.. Our boy is soooo drunk that he does not even know if she's here or not..