Chapter 24 Day off

Start from the beginning

Has they drifted off in their thoughts, Monty had pulled up the other's shirt, exposing their chest, the bassist began to kiss his chest, before getting back to messing with the other's sensitive nipples, this time using their mouth and tongue to stimulate the taller. Sun let out sharp breaths, accompanied by a moan or two, meanwhile the alligator's hand when down the other's stomach, rubbing circles right above the band of the taller's pants. They then trailed kisses down, slowly opening the other's legs before caressing their thighs and from under the blanket, although still maintaining eye contact, they asked.

Monty: Mind if I do something?

Sun: Uhm, depends... What do you want to do?

God you're a slow motherfucker.

Monty: Well, if you're up to I'd like to give you head.- the other's face became bright red hearing that, but Sun would be lying if they said they weren't excited.

Sun: I'd love that.- they managed calmly.

Monty: Alright, then reach over to my jacket that's probably on the floor right now.- the taller did so, picking it up.

Sun: Alright I have it.

Monty: Now go to the left inside pocket, there should be a condoms there, I need you to take the one that's meant for this situation.

Sun: That is?...

Monty: Have you never learned the difference?- they asked confused, the taller shaking their head- Well it's pretty intuitive, there's one that's flavoured and one that isn't. The one that's flavoured is made specially and only for oral sex. The other can be used for this but I don't want to be tasting the latex.- the younger took off one of the condoms and then handed it to the other who proceeded to lower his pants and underwear, completely exposing the other, making them blush even more- You do know how to put one of this or do I have to show you?

Sun: Oh, no, no, I know how to put them on.- they said has the smaller opened the wrapper and put it on.

Monty: Alright then Sun, here's how it's going down, I'm going to be with my mouth full so, I won't be able to speak but I can hear you and I want you to communicate with me. I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with, I hope, but if I do, you just tell me and I'll stop, if necessary I'll stop doing it all together, you're in full control of the situation.  But I don't want you to tell me just that, I want you to tell me what it feels good or not, what speed you want, anything you want to say to improve the experience, is that clear?

Sun: Y-yeah.

Monty: Now don't be nervous, don't hold back moans and just enjoy the moment.- they said, before licking the other member, the taller immidiatly letting out a small moan.

To be young, in love and oversensitive! Ah let's not forget, still a virgin. You know, it's gonna be fun when you two fuck. Moon, I love you, but please, shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this.

They thought before the smaller took in all of their length in their mouth, now slowly bobbing their head up and down, Sun being completely unprepared for it.

Sun:O-oh G-god!~ I, mph~, I l-love you M-Monty!~ Mph!~ T-that feels, g-great!~- they let out, exciting the other who proceeded to move a bit faster, the taller moaning a bit louder, the smaller then went even more faster, but that quickly became to much, overstimulating the taller- S-slower!~- their boyfriend obliged, the other going back to enjoying themselves when suddenly, they heard the front door open.

Without much time to process what happened, the older pulled away, before going up, laying on the taller's chest to cover them, has they pulled up the blanket. When the girls finally got to the living room, Sun had managed to pull down their thank top and not to look so worked up, although their face was still as red as a tomato.

Chica: Hi there-she stopped finally realizing the other's position and the condom wrapper on the floor-oh, shit, we walked in on something we shouldn't didn't we?

Monty: Yup very much so.

Chica: We're so sorry, it wasn't our intention to do so!

Monty: We know, just, can you two leave the living room for a second? We're kinda in a compromising state underneath this blanket.

Chica: Oh yeah right Sorry!- she said before dragging the other girl out, Monty getting off the other, letting them pull back up their underwear and pants.

Sun: This is so embarrassing.

Monty: Don't sweat about it, it could be worse, just be happy that you were under the covers.

Sun: Yeah you're right...- they added before putting their hands in their pockets, trying to disguise their boner, has they left the room.

Both of them went upstairs, entering the smaller's bedroom, Monty locking the door has the other sat up on the bed.

Monty: Do you want to finish what we were doing or are you not in the mood anymore?

Sun: Finish it.

Monty: Alright then,take them off and I'll get back to work.- the taller did has ordered before opening their legs, Monty kneeling down, on the ground, then going back to what they were doing.

Their hands caressing the other's thighs, has Sun let out moans and grunts, playing with the other's hair, when suddenly a certain someone gave them an idea.

Sunny, how about you mouth fuck him? What now? Let me tell you it's relatively simple, you just grab their head and thrust into it, let me tell you, it feels great.

Sun: U-uhm, M-Monty~? C-can I do, mph~, something?~- the older gave them an ok whit their hand, the taller doing has Moon had told them, thrusting in until they came. They dropped themselves down, laying across the other's bed, heavy breathing, has the smaller took of the used condom.

Monty: How did it feel?- they asked has they disposed of it, Sun, who still hadn't came back from reality, replied.

Sun: A-amazing... God that f-felt so good...- they mumbled has the bassist sat besides them, in the same side of the bed has their head, looking them in the eyes.

Monty: I'm glad you did... Let me tell you there's much more of this I can do, if you're up to.

Sun: God I l-love you... Come here.- they asked, the alligator bending down, Sun giving them a quick kiss on the lips.

Have you finally got your mind out of depressing shit? Partially... Kinda hard to think with all of that going on...

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD