Chapter 26

Isabella's POV

When the bell rings I don't even tell Carter or Alexis bye, I go straight to my car and start driving. Sophia told me she had something to do after work so she'd be a few minutes later. Because of that, at last minute, I go to the flower shop and get a bouquet of roses.

I have a habit of always getting flowers for her, I know she loves it and the smile she gets is something I'd do anything to see.

When I pull in at her apartment she isn't here yet so I sit in the car listening to music.

Soon I hear my door open which makes me gasp. I look over and see Sophia laughing. I flip her off, "Not funny" I say.

"I know somewhere you could put that finger to use." She says smirking.

My mouth dropped.

"Too bad you wont let me fuck you, huh?" I say wiping off her smirk.

"You know I would let you but we can't." She says pouting.

Her eyes linger to the flowers and the smile I oh so love takes over her face.

"Baby, did you get me flowers?" She asks.

I shrug as I get out and she meets me half way in front of my car. I lean into kiss her but she stops me by putting her hand against my chest. I give her a confused look and she mouths public.

We hurry into her apartment and when we get inside she shuts the door then slams me against it. She caresses my cheek with her hand looking into my eyes then quickly kisses me. The kiss quickly becomes heated and passionate but I think we both knew what was going to happen as soon as the door closed.

As I'm pressed into the door between Sophia's body, I manage to let my hand wonder to her ass and grab it. Sophia whimpers in my mouth.

"We can't sleep together right? But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun in the presence of each other though." I breathe out bringing us to the couch.

Sophia stares blankly at me. "You know what? That's not a bad idea at all."

She straddles me and starts kissing my neck. My head goes back giving her more access as I try to hold in the sounds that want to come out of my mouth. I pick her up and set her down on the other side of the couch. I can see her dark, lustful eyes already.

I sit back down on the other side of the couch and begin to take my shirt off but Sophia stops me. "No!"

I give her a confused look.

"Isabella if any of your clothing comes off I won't be able to stop the temptation." She says seriously.

I smile, that's so cute in a sexy way though.

"Touch yourself and imagine it's me. I want you to stare into my eyes and never leave my eyes." I say firmly.

She gulps then her hand slowly pushes her shirt up and she starts rolling her nipples. Her eyes are still staring into my own.

"Please do it with me." She says squirming.

I smirk and push my shirt up and little and start rolling and punching my nipples with her.

Once I see her nipples hard through her shirt I say, "Unzip your pants."

Without looking away from my eyes, she unzips her pants and her hand slowly goes inside her underwear.

She doesn't start moving her hand yet so I do the same and start circling my clit. "You have no idea how much I wish this was your hand." I say.

In the blink of an eye, Sophia is on my lap. "Please... I need you Isabella." She whimpers onto my shoulder, clutching my shirt.