Chapter 24

Isabella's POV

"Baby, I swear I wasn't going to call her—"

"Then why else would you keep her number Isabella?" Sophia says with an attitude.

"I get you have trust issues okay! But when I say that she gave me it, I put it in my pocket and came here. I'm not lying! I completely forgot about it! What can I do to make you believe me?" I say.

A couple seconds go by and she says absolutely nothing. "Sophia, this isn't just effecting you. It effects the people around you. You're the most important person to me, why would I do something that could jeopardize that?" I say.

"I don't—" she takes a deep breath. "I don't know okay?"

I set my coffee down and stand up so I'm in front of her. "I'm in this for the long haul okay?" I say taking her face in my hands making her look at me.

"I-I mean we're not official. How could I know that you're not fucking some girl behind my back or something?" She asks.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask directly without a single thought crossing my mind.

"What?" She asks as if she didn't hear me correctly.

"What?" I say back, scared of rejection.

A smile breaks out on her face, "Did you just ask what I think you asked?" She says.

"I don't know... it depends on what your answer would be." I say quietly still standing in front of her.

"I think I want to hear you say it one more time." She says with a goofy grin on her face. God this woman is so bipolar.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I say in one breath. "Please." I say looking in her eyes getting lost.

She leans into kiss me without breaking eye contact. I get butterflies like everytime I kiss her, I wonder if she gets them too. "Yes." She says leaning into kiss me. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend baby, I've always wanted to be your girlfriend."

The smile on my face can not be taken off even if I tried.

_________________________

I know this is a really short chapter but I really wanted to update!