Chapter 2

Isabella's POV

"Just wanted to make sure you're up. Don't want you to be late on your first day." Mia said peeking her head through my door smiling. "Mom and John leave early so they already left. So that leaves us and the boys but they're still asleep and probably won't be up until you leave. I'm making breakfast so when you're ready just come downstairs."

I mumbled a thank you, still being half asleep and closed my door walking to my closet. I picked out some mom jeans, a white crop top, and a flannel with converse. I did my makeup neutral colors today because I want to make a good impression on my first day but I don't want to seem like I'm trying too much.

My hair length is a little bit above my boobs so I left it in loose curls along with my curtain bangs.

School starts at 8 and it's 7:20 right now so if my calculation is correct I should have time to eat and make it to school on time. We live 15 minutes away from the school but with traffic I'll have to leave early. I grab my book bag from my floor and walk down the stairs.

Mia and I met the day after I moved in. She was genuinely so welcoming and I can already tell we're going to be close. "Pancakes are on the counter!" I hear Mia yell from the living room as I come down the last stairs.

I grab a plate and sit at the kitchen island while scrolling on my phone. When I'm done eating it's been about 10 minutes so I walk in the living room with Mia. We have light conversation and she asks if I'm excited for my first day. After a couple minutes go by I start heading outside and get in my car to go to school. I listen to Lana Del Rey the whole way.

When I arrive I immediately go to the office and they give me my schedule and explain the rules of the school to me. As I'm walking out I check my schedule.

1st Period- Theatre
2nd Period- English
Lunch
3rd Period- Biology
4th Period- Algebra

I only have 4 classes because I'm a senior which is good. I make my way to my first class. I've always loved theatre, it's like my own wonderland. I've always loved singing since I was little. When I was little I'd even choreograph my own routines and I would perform for my mom. I heard at this school that they have regionals and sectionals and sometimes for fun they perform for their school. I kind of feel like I'm in the show Glee because I'll be playing softball if I make it and in theatre.

I found the room and walked in. The door is still open thankfully because class hasn't started. My teacher's name is Mrs. Brown. She didn't make me tell the class anything about myself which is good. She just introduced me and let me sit down. She also explained to me that tomorrow she'd like me to perform a song of my choice that's in the theatre world so she can see where I'd fit in and stuff. I already know what I'll sing, Little Miss perfect.

At the end of class when we were walking out a boy came up to me. "Hey I'm Carter."

He was very much in shape. He had brown hair and brown eyes, tall, maybe around 6 feet.

"I'm Isabella." I say sticking my hand out and shaking his hand.

"So where's your next class?" He says while getting something from his locker.

"English with Ms. Miller, what about you?" I ask waiting.

"I actually have that class too, you can sit with my friends and I at lunch and I'll introduce you to them." He says walking us to class.

"So what's Ms.Miller like?" I ask nervously because I don't want mean teachers.

"Oh she's the sweetest don't worry, she's only strict when you don't listen and stuff. She's also hot as fuck. I heard she's only in her late twenties." He says as we're close to our room.