Chapter 25

Isabella's POV

"Can we go camping?" I randomly blurt out to Sophia.

We're in her backyard laying on the hammock and she's between my legs laying on me while we watch the stars.

"Seriously? Do you actually enjoy camping?" She asks rubbing my arm up and down that's across her chest and stomach.

"Kind of? I think it'd be fun... we can sit around the camp fire that one of us will have to make even though we'll probably fail at it a couple times, cuddle under the blankets in front of the fire, and most important of all, roast marshmallows!" I say gently slapping her shoulder because of my excitement.

She doesn't say anything so I do, "Come on, Soph. It's romantic." I continue.

She turns herself over so she's still laying on me but facing me now. "Fine. How about this weekend?" She asks.

"Perfect!" I say kissing her. "I have basketball practice Friday but as soon as I'm finished I'll come home and shower then go to your house."

"Sounds good, make sure to pack the night before so it's quicker." She says kissing my cheek as I nod.

Sophie lays her head on my chest and we stay like this for about twenty minutes more.

Soon I have to go home because it's a school night. I tried to convince Sophia to let me stay but she insisted I had to go home because of my dad and because of our circumstances.

The next day I wake up and get dressed. Since it's a warm day today I wear a flowy dress that comes above my knees but put on a quarter length sweater over it. I curl my hair and put my makeup on. I look really pretty today and I can't wait to see Sophia now.

"Good morning guys!" I say to Asher and Cooper that are downstairs at the kitchen island with Mia.

"Morning Aunt Bella!" Asher says as Cooper gives me a hug.

I sit my bag on the island and put a waffle in the microwave. Most people think I'm weird for making waffles in the microwave but my mom used to make them this way and it always stuck.

As I eat my waffle I send a good morning text to Sophia and say how much I cant wait to see her.

Even though she is my girlfriend now, which still seems unreal to me, I still feel giddy as if seeing my crush for the first time. Which is good and I hope that feeling never goes away because she'll always be my "crush" even if we're already together.

Soon I kiss both Asher and Cooper's cheek and grab my keys going to school. I basically screamed Conan Gray's new song Memories the whole way which started a good morning. When I go to my locker to get my books Carter is standing there waiting for me.

We make small talk and walk to theater class. We didn't really do anything besides talk about our next play performance. We don't know exactly what we're gonna do or the theme yet. Mrs Brown doesn't know if she wants to do an original script or perhaps a remake of a princess movie of some sort.

The bell rings and Carter and I begin our walk to Sophia's class. I feels tap on my shoulder making me turn.

Liam.

I go to open my mouth to speak but he gets out really quick, "I-I I'm sorry for the note I gave you. And I'm also sorry for w-what was in it. I understand that it was a stupid and immature thing to do."

I search his eyes but it's as if he's looking around at everything around us rather than me. "Thank you." I say in almost a whisper.

He nods and starts to walk away before turning to me again, "I'm really sorry if it made you uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention." He says before actually walking away this time.

I furrow my eyebrows. That doesn't seem like Liam at all.

"Huh? That was weird." Carter shrugs as we go into the classroom.

"Morning Ms. Miller." I say innocently checking her out.

"Good morning Miss Bianchi." She says as her cheeks flush a little. I smile knowing I caused that.

Our assignment was to read a couple chapters in the books we have and then answer some questions about it on a worksheet she gave us. Of course, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and Carter had to snap his fingers in my face a few times. Sophia even noticed once and let out a quiet laugh at the interaction. At one point, I even mouthed "You look so fucking stunning."

When the bell rings I ask if I can stay back to ask a question. Carter goes to lunch so I lock the door and make sure no one can see in the room then turn to her. I slowly and seductively walk to her as she's sitting at the edge of her desk corner. I notice her eyes also travel up and down my body.

Okay nice I get so close I whisper in her ear, "May I pretty please come over after school?"

She swallows and nods with a smile. I open her legs so I can stand in between them and I wrap my arms around her waist. It takes a few seconds but I eventually feel her arms go around me. She kisses the nip of my neck and I smile.

"Liam apologized today." I blurt out.

"Oh really?" She asks raising her eyebrow and then mumbles something to herself.

"What did you say—"

"Okay I think it's time for you to go before someone comes in." She says standing up making her wedged in between the desk and I. I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes, kissing me. "Go!" She giggles.

I unlock the door and go to my third and fourth block.

I'm so excited for this afternoon.