Chapter 21 Crying and making out

Start from the beginning

Monty: Alright then... You still feel comfortable sleeping with me? Cuz if you want to I could drive you home or you could sleep in the couch.... Whatever it makes you feel better.- they added before kissing the other's forehead.

Sun: I'll stay.... - they said before moving so they were laying down, the older going to their side of the bed and laying down has well.

The younger laid on top of their partner, them warping his arms around their waist.

Monty:Now don't slither your way out... Just sleep love... You need it.

Sun drifted off to sleep and so did Monty, but Moon stood there, awake, waiting until the glow stick finally stopped glowing to take control of their body. He was nervous about what had happened, they couldn't exactly be mad at Sun but they didn't like what they had done a bit. Once it was dark enough Moon got control of the body, jumping on their place, effectively startling and waking up the other.

Monty: Moon?- they asked sleepy and confused.

Moon: Monty I need a distraction.- they said firmly, the older letting go of them, looking confused has the taller sat up on their lap.

Monty: Alright?... And that is?- they asked seating up, rubbing their eyes.

Moon: Just kiss me for fucks sake.- the bassist complied, kissing the taller on the lips.

Moondrop, put their arms around the older's neck to support themselves before beginning to grind on them, the gator pulling away.

Monty: Are you sure that's a good idea? Tonight has been a bit- the taller was quick to interrupt them.

Moon: I didn't ask your opinion. Besides, Sun fucked up, I'm not exactly excited about having my arms hurt while I work, now that they're asleep, is it to much to ask you to do something whit me?!

Monty: No! Not really just... Let's not be to loud, Roxy's home alright?

Moon: Now we're taking...- they said with a grin before beginning to kiss the other's neck up and down, leaving hickeys and quite hard bites on the other from time to time, before pulling away- So tell me... What do you want to do big guy?.... I'm all yours after all...- they said looking deep into the smaller's eyes.

Monty: I'm up for anything....

Moon: Oh shut it, I see it in your eyes you want something... Go ahead.- they said getting closer to the other- Confess.

Monty: W-well I... I got some flavoured condoms, maybe you could- the younger interrupted them once more.

Moon: Suck you off?

Monty: Yeah very much so.

Moon: Then what are you waiting? Get them!- they said has they slid off the other's sweat pants and underwear, the bassist reaching over to their nightstand, opening the first drawer and taking a condom out, Moon quickly taking it out of their hand, before putting it on his boyfriend.

Moon even tho they usually did what their partner's wanted in bed, they were very dominant, ideally they'd be in control. The first time they had done it Moon didn't let out that side of them, but they were intending going all out tonight.

He started by sucking on the tip, jerking off the rest of the way, before making their way so all of the smaller's length was in their mouth, bobbing their head at a fast and even pace, Monty holding in their moans and grunts to the best of their ability. Even so, the smaller wanted more, so they moved one of their hands down to the other's head and held it in place thrusting into it. Moon quickly grabbed their hand, and put it to the older's side, immobilizing it, then doing the same with his other hand before pulling away.

Moon: Who said you could do that?- they asked staring at the other, who's face was dusted in red.

Monty: U-uhm, w-well- before he could continue the taller interrupted them.

Moon: I'll let it pass, but just because of that, I'm holding onto your hands and going slower... Alright?!

Monty: Y-yeah...

Moon: Great.- they said before going back to work, going excruciatingly slow making the alligator squirm under them.

Fuck I'm going so slow it's almost like when Sun jacks off... This is going to be so fun to watch.

Soon enough, Monty was becoming completely undone under them, trying to release their arms to at least muffle the sound's they were making, but they couldn't. Moon had them pinned and helpless, so all the smaller could do was moan and grunt and begging them to go faster.

Monty: P-please!~ M-moon, f-faster!~- the taller moved away to speak, Monty getting more desperate has the other grinned.

Moon: Just cuz you're behaving well, I'm giving in.- they said, going back, bobbing their head faster, driving the other crazy until eventually, they came, the younger moving away, has the bassist panted- How was it?- they asked has they kissed the other's neck and removed the other's condom.

Monty: G-great.- they said has they still panted.

Moon: I'm glad you think so, my star...- they added before giving a kiss on their lips- Now, it's your turn...- they said with a grin moving away, the smaller going over to the nightstand and getting the condom, has Moon stripped down, before laying down, the older getting to their knees before hovering over the taller and putting on the condom- I do warn you I like it fast... Really fast...- the bassist took that in mind, before taking the younger on their mouth, bobbing their head rather fast, yet that wasn't fast enough for the taller, them moving their hand down and gripping the other's hair- M-Monty, darling, c-can I take c-control?~- they asked bettwen grunts, the older signaling them yes. With that, the daycare attendant held their head in place and shoved their member deep into the other's mouth in a fast uneven pace, clear that they were close. The older attempted to not choke on the other's shaft, when suddenly, with one last big thrust, the taller climaxed, letting go of their partner.

Monty: Something tells me that you'd be a fan of quickies.- they said has they wiped off drool from their mouth meanwhile, the daycare attendant took care of their condom.

Moon: Y-yeah probably... We g-gotta wait until y-you and Sun do it to t-test that t-theory of yours tho....

Monty: Well, be ready to wait a while.

Moon: I'd wait forever if needed... Has long has we keep doing this...

Monty: I can garante you that we will...

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD