K : I said even I get some ten minutes on max.

T : hawww.. Liar..

There had been times when she randomly called and he just kept it on and waited for the shot or chatted with someone. All she did was just stare at the camera and he felt that satisfaction that he was her person, the special one.

It was feb 13th..she adjusted her costume as her part was about to begin. She had to run down the stairs as in the movie the scene would be like someone is chasing her. She went through the pictures he had sent to her.. He had lunch with her parents and had sent some pictures and videos. Even posted an insta story of the food. She quickly reacted with  a heart and kept it back.

Tanisha walked upto her...

Tanisha : we would go for the book Cafè nearby after shoot?

T : it would take another minimum 2 hours.

Tanisha : that's fine.. Ritik and Sarvesh will also be done by 5.

T : okay..

The 6 of them went for it.. She strolled through the book section... Picked one titled " hood of feminism" and started flipping the pages...

Suddenly someone came from behind and made a noise close to her ear. She got surprised and turned..

Ritik : hi..

T : oh.. Hi.

She tried to appear formal..

R : is that book nice??

T : i just read the blurb. It looks good.

R : I thought we just entered and you're already engrossed..

He tried to appear interested... She smiled keeping the book and they walked towards the table where others were sitting..

R : why do i feel you're avoiding me? I mean..

She wanted to avoid the person but much to her dismay she had already been quite frank with him. Now suddenly as she tried to maintain a little distance, it was kind of noticeable.

T : just something going on...

R : in your life?

She gave an awkward smile and tried to pretend as if it's something personal..

They all sat on the round table.. She managed to sat across that guy to avoid any more conversation..

They all ordered coffee and few other items like spring rolls and few vegetarians items.. They all started taking pictures cause it really looked something aesthetic...

They had taken the group pictures as well.

Before coming back she saw that guy held her hand and stopped her. She watched surprisingly..

R : I understand something is there..you know.. About your personal life.

T: oh.. Yeah..

She remembered she had told him..

R : If you want you can share with me. It's upto you.. But I'll hear it out.

She looked at him, surprised... She knew what it meant.. She knew she should actually think twice before getting friendly with any person. If karan hadn't asked her to be careful she would have continued to be her normal chirpy self and she definitely wouldn't have noticed how the other person was actually interested in her.

She didn't say anything and just left for her room. Maybe if he didn't ask her to avoid this guy she wouldn't have been this cautious..

-------------------